Chapter 1: Separate Lives

I am sorry if I don't update a lot on this, blame it on writer's block.

I hope you won't mind a few timeskips cause I had a mini writer's block on those parts, you know the time skips.

---

Iwazumi arrived at his school, Aoba Josai. The school seems peaceful but it was too peaceful for his liking since it felt like it was missing something or rather a certain someone, It's not like he was complaining though.

Iwazumi went to his foot locker and opened it. He placed all of the unwanted things for now inside of it. After he closed his locker, he heard an annoying chirpy voice calling out his name.

"What is it now, Trashykawa?"

"Ruude! But I have something important to tell you." Oikawa says seriously and motions Iwazumi to come to closer so he can whisper it. Iwazumi obeys since Oikawa being serious is pretty rare.

"...last night, I saw aliens."

And Iwazumi kicked Oikawa's shin while throwing out insults."You're crazy, Shittykawa. Let's go to morning practice already.", dragging him by the collar of his shirt.

~Meanwhile~

"Good Morning, (Nick Name) or should I say Manager-chan~" Tendou greets the third-year while she nods and greets in return.

"Good Morning, Tendou-san." (First Name) greets cheerfully, not minding that he called her by her nickname.

(First Name) went inside of the gym since she didn't need to take some things inside of her locker and such.

"Good Morning everyone!" (First Name) greets the entire Shiratorizawa team. Some of them greeted back while others were too busy but that did not fade the smile of the young female.

"Hello, (First Name)-san, I have a question. Why are you always happy at a Monday?" Goshiki asked her and tilts his head in confusion. (First Name) laughs and replies. "It's because I always have a lucky charm on a Monday and I hope you do well today, future ace."

Goshiki blushes and salutes her. "I will do my best for you and the team, (First Name)-san!" Then he went off to practice his spikes.

"You always know what to say, (First Name)." Semi smiles and pats her shoulder.

"I learned from the best." She returns a warm smile of her own then starts to prepare the volleyballs for spiking.

~After Morning Practice~

"Hey have you heard that Ushjima-san and Dynamic Duo from Karasuno has bad blood now?" One student whispered to his friend.

"What?! They've met?" She gasps and covers. "H-How?"

"Apparently, he invited them to go to school to watch them practice." He explains.

"I see.."

'That's so like what Ushijima-san would do.' (First Name) thought and sweatdropped. "I hope today they will come home..." she whispered to herself.

~After school~

(First Name) went home and greets her grandmother. "I'm home, grandma."

"That's good dear and your parents are still working as usual."

(First Name) replies with a soft "okay.." and started preparing for dinner.

Her grandmother smiles sadly since she knows (First Name) well. She may look happy all the time on the outside but in the inside she was hurting, badly. After all, she just wants her family together.

She goes near (First Name) and pats her shoulder. "Don't be sad."
(First Name) gently holds her
"Please do not worry since I'm used to it and besides.." She ties her hair up in a pony tail the continues. "It's not the first time they did this. They did this so many times that I couldn't keep up." Her sad smile was quickly disappeared within a second and was replaced by her usual happy look.

After dinner, her grandmother called for her and gave her a/n (favorite color) letter. She smiles and thanks her grandmother then went upstairs. She arrives at her room and carefully opened the letter.

She starts to read the letter...

Dear Daydream Writer,

I appreciate your most recent letter, yeah... I have always thought of meeting you too since you're an interesting girl. I also just want to thank you for being an amazing penpal.

I agree, I thought having a penpal is a waste of time but it really changed my mind when you first wrote to me. I like the way you write and stuff.. you're lucky that you're a veteran writer while I'm just a beginner at this.

I'm not going to talk about Trashykawa since it's just going to ruin the mood.

I have to admit that I may have been a little jealous of those people who can see you and talk to you personally while we're stuck writing letters to each other.

But whenever the right time is; I am willing to wait for you and only for you. I don't care if I'll grow a beard and my hair turns white. I am going to wait for you and I am not going to say that I will try because that's stupid.

I know that if I say that I am ONLY going to try and say that I'll do it later then I'll probably forget about it.

Please have faith that someday that we will meet each other. If you ever get slipped out of my fingertips and run away, I am going to chase after you even if I run out of breath. I am going to do that since it might be our only chance to get to know each other better. I want to know you and meet you.

I don't care what the hell you would look like, I will still be yours, Daydream Writer. I bet on my life that you look goddamn beautiful. I bet the moment I will see you, my jaw will drop in amazement because of your beauty. The thought of meeting you makes my heart race.

Before I end this letter, Happy One Year To Us :)

-I.H.

---
Crud...... is Iwazumi OOC?!

I know some of you doesn't like Shiratorizawa cause of the Eagle Lord but please don't hate him :/

Trust Me... I'm going to post an one-shot for him.

Please be patient, they will meet at the right time :)

I don't want to rush the story, hope you won't mind.

Pinoy Version: "Sa tamang panahon."

Please do tell me if there are any typos because I will fix it.