The Best: Your Favorites!

I'm sorry there's been such a delay but I wanted to thank you all so much for supporting me through this quote book!

These are quotes you guys have suggested as your favorites:

These first few are from my friends and family.

The first one is from my friend that doesn't have a Wattpad,
12: Don't be lasagna.

This is from my best friend, thesilenceisviolence
11: We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one, eh.

Several people suggested this one including,
luna_haven21 LilyMollyMoony
11: We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

NoxOrbea
Rose: What about the skin? I saw it. You... you got ripped apart!
Cassandra: That piece of skin was from the front of my body. This is the back.
Rose: Haha, right, so you're talking outta your...
Cassandra: Ask not!

All of these were suggested by LilyMollyMoony , thanks for so many suggestions!
Oswin Oswald: I call him Nina, it's personal.

Oswin Oswald/Clara Oswald/Clara Oswin Oswald: Run you clever boy... And remember.

Ten: Really.
The War Doctor: You're me? Both of you?
Ten: Yep.
The War Doctor: Even that one?
Eleven: Yes!
The War Doctor: You're my future selves?
Eleven and Ten: Yes!
The War Doctor: Am I having a mid-life crisis?

Eleven: I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately with my co-conspirators, Sand Shoes and Granddad.
The War Doctor: Granddad?
Ten: They're not sand shoes!
The War Doctor: Yes they are.

Ten: Okay. So the Queen of England is now a Zygon. But never mind that. Why are we all together? Why are we all here? Me and... Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us. You knew it was going to happen. Who told you?
Eleven: Oy! Chinny?
Ten: Yeah, you do have a chin.

This one is from Mikefox61
11: I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far flung hopes and improbable dreams.

These are from Maddythewriter

The War Doctor: If you have been inside my head, then you know what I've seen. The suffering. Every moment in time and space is burning. It must end. And I intend to end it the only way I can.
Rose: And you're going to use me to end it. By killing them all. Daleks and Time Lords alike. I could. But there will be consequences for you.
The War Doctor: I have no desire to survive this.
Rose: Then that's your punishment. If you do this-if you kill them all-then that's the consequence. You live. Gallifrey, you're going to burn it. And all those Daleks with it. But all those children too. How many children on Gallifrey right now?
The War Doctor: I don't know.
Rose: One day you will count them. One terrible night. Do you want to see what that will turn you into? Come on. Aren't you curious? I'm opening windows on your future. A tangle in time through the days to come, to the man today will make of you. {a fez drops out} Okay, I wasn't expecting that.

The Doctor: That's your answer for everything, isn't it. Vote for an idiot.
Kate: If you say so, Mr. President.

12: I am not a good man, I'm not a bad man. I am not a hero. I am definitely not a president. And no, I'm not an officer. Do you know what I am? I am...an idiot! With a box and a screwdriver!

This ones from Luna_Silver177

The Doctor: Hello?
Clara Oswald: Ah, hello. I can't find the internet.
The Doctor: Sorry?
Clara: It's gone. The internet. Can't find it anywhere. Where is it?
The Doctor: The internet?
Clara: Yes, the internet. Why don't I have the internet?
The Doctor: It's 1207!
Clara: I've got half past three. Am I phoning a different time zone?
The Doctor: Yeah, you really sort of are.
Clara: Will it show up on the bill?
The Doctor: Oh, I dread to think. Listen, where did you get this number?
Clara: The woman in the shop wrote it down. It's a help line, isn't it? She said it's the best help line out there. In the universe, she said.
The Doctor: What woman? Who was she?
Clara: I don't know. The woman in the shop. So why isn't there internet? Shouldn't it just sort of... be there?
The Doctor: Look, listen, I'm not actually- This isn't... {he sighs} You have clicked on the WiFi button, haven't you?

These two were suggested by xEvilQueenx

Eleven: okay then that's what I'll do, I'll tell you a story. Can you hear them? All those people who've lived in terror of you and your judgement, all those people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves- to you! Can you hear them singing? Oh you like to think you're a god! You're not a god. You're just a parasite, eating out of jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow so- so come on then. Take mine. Take my memories but I hope you've got a big appetite. Because I have lived a long life and I have seen a few things... I walked away from the last great Time War. I saw the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as Time ran out. Moment by moment until nothing remained. No time, no space, just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by a madman, and I watched universes freeze and creation burn! I have seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost thing you will never understand and I know things- secrets that must never be told - knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze. So come on then! Take it! Take it all baby! Have it! You have it all!

Clara: This is just a dream, but very clever people can hear dreams. So please, just listen. I know you're afraid, but being afraid is alright. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day you're going to very afraid indeed. But that's okay, because if you're very wise and very strong, fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly. Fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it's okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that's okay because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something just so you'll always remember. Fear makes companions of all of us.

Finally I wanted to put my favorite quote:

Donna:You're not matin' with me sunshine!