Best of Martha Jones

(As you know I made this chapter because I am so freaking happy that I have 700 reads and if I get 1000 I will post best of Donna Noble..... I really hope you guys like these! -Abbiney)

Smith and Jones
Mr. Stoker: Now then, Mr. Smith, a very good morning to you. How are you today?
The Doctor: [posing as "John Smith", a patient] Oh, not so bad! Just a little bit, you know...
Mr. Stoker: John Smith admitted yesterday with severe abdominal pain. [to Martha] Jones, why don't you see what you can find...amaze me. [walks off]
Martha: [to the Doctor] That wasn't very clever, running around outside, was it?
The Doctor: Sorry?
Martha: In Chancellor Street, this morning? Came up to me and took your tie off.
The Doctor: [amazed] Really? What'd I do that for?
Martha: I don't know. You just did.
The Doctor: Not me. I was here in bed. Ask the nurses.
Martha: Well, that's weird, because it looked like you. Have you got a brother?
The Doctor: No, not anymore. Just me.

The Doctor: I just thought, since you saved my life and I've got a brand new sonic screwdriver that needs road-testing, you might fancy a trip.
Martha: What, into space?
The Doctor: Well...
Martha: But I can't. I've got exams. I've got things to do. I've got to go into town first thing to pay the rent, I've got my family going mad...
The Doctor: If it helps, I can travel in time as well.
Martha: [thinking he's pulling her leg] Get out of here.
The Doctor: I can.
Martha: Come on, now. That's going too far.
The Doctor: I can prove it. [steps into the TARDIS and closes the door. Martha watches amazed as it dematerializes. He materializes earlier that morning. He walks up to Martha in Chancellor Street on her way to work, her having no idea who he is.] Like so! [removes his tie and holds it up to her] See? [He then walks off leaving an amused and befuddled Martha behind to go on to work. He then returns to that night he'd just left. As he steps out of the TARDIS, he's holding the tie he took off in front of Martha.] Told ya.
Martha: No, but that was this morning! But...did you... You can travel in time! But, hold on, if you could see me this morning, why didn't you just tell me not to go into work?
The Doctor: Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden. Except for cheap tricks.
[Martha stands at the threshold of the TARDIS, shocked as she takes in the inside.]
Martha: Oh, no, no. [turns heel and dashes back out as the Doctor waits inside, a look on his face as if he's heard this too many times before.] But...it's just a box! [Martha runs around the ship, inspecting its smaller outside dimensions.] But it's huge! [She comes back to peer at the Doctor.] How does it do that? It's wood! It's like a box with that room just crammed in. It's... [The Doctor mouths the next few words along with her] bigger on the inside!
The Doctor: [sarcastically] Is it? I hadn't noticed.

The Shakespeare Code
Martha: [after travelling to 1599] But are we safe? Can we move around and stuff?
The Doctor: Of course we can. Why do you ask?
Martha: It's like in the films! You step on a butterfly, you change the future of the human race!
The Doctor: [bemused] I'll tell you what, then: don't...step on any butterflies. What have butterflies ever done to you?
Martha: What if...I dunno! What if I kill my grandfather?!
The Doctor: Are you planning to?
Martha: No.
The Doctor: Well, then!
Martha: So, magic and stuff. That's a surprise. It's a little bit Harry Potter.
The Doctor: Wait 'til you read Book Seven. Ohh, I cried.

Shakespeare: So, tell me of Freedonia. Where women can be doctors, actors, writers...
Martha: This country's ruled by a woman.
Shakespeare: Ah, she's royal. That's God's business. Though you are a royal beauty.
Martha: Whoa, nelly! I know for a fact you've got a wife in the country.
Shakespeare: But Martha...this is town.

Shakespeare: Banish thy, antiqueascas, I sing to thee- [looks back at the Doctor questioningly]
The Doctor: Um... [looks to Martha desperately]
Martha: Expelliarmus!
The Doctor: Expelliarmus!
Shakespeare: Expelliarmus!
The Doctor: Good old J. K.!