Chapter 2

"Addie?!?" Zoey said surprisingly. When she said it, she realized she had a baby voice, then she looked at herself. She was wearing the same clothes when she was four in the picture. Then Zoey looked around. They were at Disney World. It was more magical than the picture. It was just like Zoey remembered it. She remember they were in Magic Kingdom. She saw Cinderella's Castle, it looked even bigger than she remembered.

"Wha?" Addie asked.

Zoey couldn't believe it. She wasn't in a dream. She wasn't in a science experiment. She actually traveled back in time, to the picture she was looking at. How was she going to get back? Zoey was thinking about until she noticed Addie was looking at her, waiting for an answer. Zoey thought fast and said, "Wook at my fwunny face!" Then Zoey made a face trying to go cross-eyed and stuck out her tongue.

Addie giggled and said,"Wook at mine!" Then Addie made a face making her mouth as big as she can while laughing. She also said, "HEY, wet's go to dat ride!"

We walk over there and once we got there, we saw the giant line of people. Zoey was glad that there was a large line so she could think about how to get back to present time. And she needed to think about how this works in the first place. Maybe if she can say that she wants to go back to the present time out loud, she will. Did she disappear from present time when she was in past time? If she didn't, what was she doing? Zoey didn't want to go back now. She wanted to actually enjoy the time not worrying. But, she also wanted to continue with her life in the present time. She had to think about going back home.

Zoey said, "I have to go pee pee!"

"Me too." Addie said.

"So let's skip this ride and go to the bathrooms." Zoey's mom said.

As they walked into the building just for bathrooms, Zoey thought about time traveling more. When they got into the women's section, Zoey saw the humongous line of bathroom stalls. It went so far down that it looked like it never stopped. That effect was caused by the mirror at the end but still, it was cool. She went to the stall at the very end and quickly said to herself but out loud, "I wish I could go back to present time, in my house, right before I went back to when I was four."