18: Shattered

Pete's pov

What the hell is wrong now?

"Mikey might have problems talking...because of all of the pills that he took. It might've damaged his vocal chords. he might.But It's a slim chance but that's all." He says.

Fuck! Why? Why is it Mikey?

My baby....the love of my life...

"What?!?!" I start crying.

"I'm sorry sir..." he says actually sounding sincere.

*trigger warning*.

I just run to the bathroom. And go into a stall.

I lock it up so no one will know.

Why him? What if he dies? What if that slim chance was enough? He would be mute.

What if he hates me? Did he not want me anymore and was scared to break up with me?.

I sound so selfish.

I'm so stupid.

I feel a drip down my face. Then I realise that I'm crying.

I feel so pathetic.

I pull out my pocket knife from my pocket.

I flip it and look at the blade

It's sharp enough....

I put it to my wrist.

And drag it down and i continue in several places on my firearm and wrist. deeper each time I do it.

Blood Is everywhere. All over the floor.

I have to clean this.

I'm starting to feel drowsy....and a bit light headed. And I fall before I reach the sinks.

And I feel myself slowly start to sl i p a w a y.... am I dying? Or am I already dead?

Frank's Pov. *time skip the next day*.

I can't believe he broke up with me...... I have to go to school.

"Frankie. are you okay honey?. Are you thinking about him again?" My mom asks.

I nod and wipe my tears away.

"I thought he actually loved me mom.." I sob.. she wraps her arms around me.

She whispers soothing words into my ear.

My mom is the best.
I love that she supports everything do. Except for anything that involves killing me or whatever.

And I love that about her.

She is so kind and caring and a little badass.

I smile.

"The next time I see that Gerard boy he won't look so pretty anymore once I'm done with him." She states. I giggle.

"Can we go to his house?" I ask innocently.

But do I really want him hurt? I still love him so much.

He will always look beau-- NO.
Stop it Frank quit it. You will not think that any more he hurt you. he was using you. How could you love him still? He never loved you. He is only a bully that wanted sex.

I cry and cry.

My mom hugs me tighter.

I'm going to put him in his place today.

Shit I'm gonna be late.

I kiss my mom's cheek and run out of the house. I made sure to grab my stuff. Including my razor.