Chapter Seven

Alex's POV
After we talked with coach We went to Mal and Evie's dorm "Hey guys" I say as we walk in "How did things go with Jane? Are u gonna go see the wand?" Jay asked "Do u think I would look through every page if I wasnt there" Mal said irritated "Someone is in a bad mood" Carlos said as I went and sat down next to Dude who was happy as ever "Oh I found out there is this coronation and the whole school gets to go I have nothing to wear of course" Evie said which made Mal and I stare at her "What?" She said when somebody knocked on the door "hold that thought" Mal said as she opened the door to see ben "Hey you guys okay? I didn't see u all day" ben asked "No we are okay" mal said when I jumped in and asked "Hey so do we get to go to ur coronation? And do u think we can go in the front and soak up that goodness?" I asked when ben sighed then I zoned out because Jay was making funny faces at me and I giggled and I froze and looked at Evie "Did I just do that!" I asked as they all laughed "Omg we really need to get out of here" I say as I see Carlos throws Mal's spell book towards her "Wait what happened?" I asked "Well while your boyfriend was distracting you we are gonna give benny boo a new girlfriend" Mal said as I smirked "Lets do it"