Chapter 15: illuminati

||luke||

"I know we literally just met, but can I have your number?" Luke asked Calum, he smiled and nodded his head.
"Here, give me your phone." Luke handed Calum his phone and Calum took a selfie and out his number in it handing it back to Luke.
"Here." Calum spoke handing Luke his phone.
Luke put his number in the phone and took a photo quickly handing the phone back to Calum.

"I have to go, my brothers here to pick me up." Luke smiled and waved as he walked to his brothers car.
"Bye." Calum smiled

||calum||
Calum started walking back home and looked in my contacts going through his contact. He clicked the picture and saved it into his camera roll.
He didn't stop looking at the picture, Luke wasn't smiling but he had a small smirk, his hair was messy and down unlike before last time, his dimples were showing, his eyes were bright, and he looked hot. Like really hot.

||michael||

Michael: hello Ashton

Ashton: hello Michael

Michael: what are your thoughts on aliens?

Ashton: what?

Michael: I hate saying what's up so for now on I'm going to ask random questions and you have to answer truthfully.

Ashton: okay.

Ashton: and idk I believe something exist, I mean we can't be alone can we? But I don't know really, is a fascinating topic to think about. A different species would be cool.

Michael: I know right. I mean, what about our government? They're definitely hiding something.

Ashton: yeah, like what tho?

Michael: illuminati

Ashton: tru

Michael: lol, what was your first kiss like?

Ashton: like smooch smooch, or like
Oh my gawd my first like makeout almost kiss?

Michael: both

Ashton: my first smooch was when I was seven, I had Crush on a boy and I ran up to him and kissed him.

Michael: awe

Ashton: my first makeout was with a girl from my high school, we skipped class and we kissed.

Michael: tbh I like the first story better

Ashton: me too.

Michael: would you ever date a guy?

Ashton: depends on the guy I suppose

Michael: would you want to date me?

+

Yay go Michael.

Anyways, hi.
Sorry I've been inactive latley. I've been trying rlly hard to update. I've been going through a really hard time lately, and I've been stressed and stuff.
My depression has been up way more lately.
And Bethany. (My old best friend) and I were taking and I told her about how my depression was high and she replied.
"I'm more depressed than you...."

And before this, my mom and I were fighting and she kicked me out, and then I think her and I are getting better.
I moved towns. And I hate it.

I'm in a different school, and it's terrible. I hate it I don't fit in, no one understands me. I'm always alone. And no one gets that.
in my home town ( beth) is happier without me in her life. And she has way more friends than before. Her and my ex are like best friends now.
And she claims she isn't happy and even our old best friend (still my best friend) says Beth's changed and is way happier.
Beth can say it's all an act but I know it's not. I know she's happy now. Yeah she still might get sad, but I know she's happy.
She's moving on.
She doesnnt rlly care about 5sos or anything. And idk how to feel about that. Because she always said how they saved her life and how she'll never change her love for them.
Whatever.
She changed and moved on.
Time to let it go. For real this time.

Sorry vote comment and stchuff

+
Titty tat