Niall Scenarios..

EARLY LIFE:

Niall was born in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland. He is the son of Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher. His only sibling is an older brother named Greg. Bobby and Maura divorced in 1998 when Niall was five years old. He lived in both parents' homes before finally settling with his dad.[2] He felt that living in Mullingar was the easiest thing to do at the time, because all of his friends were there. Niall's stepfather is from England, and he has family there.

Niall was a pupil at Coláiste Mhuire, Mullingar, a boys' Christian Brothers school. He has been playing guitar since he was around eleven years old, and performed around his homeland, including as a support act for Lloyd Daniels, in Dublin.

TRIVIA:

Trademarks:

His love for food.

His blonde hair. (Note that it's naturally brown and is/has been bleached/dyed ever since he was 12)

His Irish accent.

Niall's favourite place to eat is Nando's.

Niall is the only member of One Direction who was not born in the England. He was born in Mullingar, Ireland.

Niall Skypes his family and close friends from their tour bus.

Before they named the band One Direction, Niall suggested they should be 'Niall and the Potatoes'.

He believes in no sex before marriage.

Niall's microphone has the colors of the Irish flag stuck to the bottom of it.

The only book Niall has ever read is 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

His guitar was the best Christmas present he ever received.

He likes girls with brown eyes.

Niall didn't take his T-shirt off in the 'What Makes You Beautiful' video because he didn't think he is slim enough.

Niall feels awkward talking about his body.

His favorite subject in school was geography.

He never went to his school prom.

On the X-Factor, Katy Perry told Niall not to let her down. The day their album came out in the U.S. she tweeted Niall saying "Congratulations, you didn't let me down".

Niall had two fish called Tom and Jerry, but they both died because he over fed them!

He likes to swear a lot, which is why he is normally quiet in interviews.

Niall waxed his legs for charity, but said he wouldn't do it again as it was too painful.

Niall is a 'Belieber'. He screamed when Justin Bieber followed him on Twitter.

He has Claustrophobia, which is the fear of small/enclosed spaces.

QUOTES:

"I like anything that's edible..." (Favorite Things)

"Let's go to Nando's!" (Common Quote)

"I want to have sold out arenas, an album..." (X Factor Audition)

"I look up to Justin Bieber..." (Common Quote)

"Yes, it upsets me very much (when girls cry)" (New Megamind 2)

"Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten." (X Factor Diary 7)

"POTATO!" (X Factor, Xtra Factor)

"Cheeseburgers and jellybabies."(something he says during an awkward moment)

"I'd rather be a boy playing with a paper plane, than to be a grown man playing with a woman's heart."