Harry and Kara - Guess Love's A Gamble Thing..

SCENARIO:

"FUCK OFF STYLES!" You shout at Harry. "Why are you so mad?!?" He answered all flustered. You caught Harry making out with your enemy, Elise. "Oh I don't know. Maybe because I caught my boyfriend's tongue inside my enemy's mouth!" I shout. "Am I not good enough? Did I do anything wrong that made you do this to me? I asked him quietly, looking at his eyes. My vision was blurring. "I'm sorry ok! I just, I mean I missed out too much. I missed you too much.." Harry said, pleading with forgiveness. "Sorry will not cut it. Harry, you cheated one me! You lost my trust! You suck!" I shout. Harry's face turned red with anger. He balled his fists, knuckles turning white. "You ungrateful bitch.." He mumbled but then you heard it. "Really Harry? Cheating on me and then calling me bitch doesn't make these matters better they just make it wor-" I was cut off mid sentence when a hand flew to my face. Specifically Harry's hand. I land to the floor with a thud, holding my cheek. You were sobbing freely. He slapped you. The man you have always loved with your whole heart  slapped you. Harry's face softened. "Kara, I-I'm sorry. It g-got out of hand and.." He stopped talking and walking closer to you at the same time when you flinched. He came closer and your eyes widened, causing you to scurry off to the corner. "Oh my god. You're afraid of me? I'm a monster.." Harry kept on telling himself. You saw tears forming in green orbs. He then walks up to you and you were still afraid. You ran off to the bathroom and locked the door. His fists banging on the door. "KARA! Please! Open the door!" It made you shiver. You took a look at yourself in the mirror. A purple bruise was forming on your cheek. You didn't know what to do. I feel betrayed. He betrayed me. My trust. Should you end it it or forgive him? 

HER RESPONSE:

“KARA! WE NEED TO TALK! YOU CAN’T STAY IN THERE FOREVER!” Harry pleaded from outside the bathroom while pounding the door hardly with his fists. 

Frightened by the sound of his voice, I saw myself unable to do anything but to crawl helplessly to an empty corner near the bath tub. 

I buried my head in my hands as I slowly rocked my frail body back and forth to somewhat relieve me of the excruciating pain I was feeling at the moment. My shirt was stained with droplets of water that came from the stream of tears that were falling from my eyes. My body was exhausted, as I was having difficulty catching my breath and pulse. My mind was unresponsive; trying its best to absorb the emotional distress that was slowly engulfing me and my troubled thoughts. 

Never in my whole entire seventeen years of existence did I imagine to be in the horrible position I was in at the moment. I was speechless about every single thing that has happened to me today: finding out my boyfriend cheated on me with my enemy, hearing him shouting profanities at me, and worse of all, letting him hit me like I meant absolutely nothing to him. 

Who knew Harry Styles, my Harry, the man I loved so unconditionally with all my heart, the man I trusted the most, the man I was willing to die for, the man who swore never to leave me no matter what circumstances life brought to us, was actually capable of hurting me, his girlfriend, emotionally and physically?

I was mentally and physically exhausted. I couldn’t take this anymore; the pain, the struggle, the hurt, and the tears.

Realization hit me. The sadness that enveloped my aching heart quickly turned into anger. He scarred me. He betrayed me. He broke me. Was he really going to expect me to forgive him after all that he’s done to me? 

I knew what I had to do. I wasn’t going to just set this aside and simply forget about it like it was just an accident. I wasn’t going to just sit here, pathetically weeping, thinking this was nothing but a nightmare. I wasn’t going to run away from this like I did with my other problems. This time, I had to be strong. I had to be brave. I had to stand firm for myself; for what I believed in; no matter how painful it was for me. I knew I had to do something about it.