First impressions

Juvias POV
I woke up on the beach this morning. The cool summer breeze flowing through my think blue hair. As I opened my eyes the suns light shone through blinding me for a split second. I push myself onto my... Feet!?!? Panic starts to sink in and memories flood my head. My fathers words started to ring through my head 'Three days is all you get to make some memories you'll never forget'

I try to stand as I wobble and fall. This is going to be harder then I thought. It took me five minutes to just get on my feet. It's a good thing my powers were still with me or I wouldn't have made it off the sand.

As I walked along the beach admiring what it looked like from the other side I bump into someone.

"Hey watch it!" A man said in an angry voice as I fell to the floor. I look up and see a man with a strong build standing before me. He had dark hair and dark eyes that look as though to be filled with sadness. He had a plain white shirt on and jeans with a pair of closed in shoes on his feet.

"S-sorry" where the only words I could manage to say as I took in the view. He looked down at me and all of a sudden a scarlet colour covered his cheeks. This confused me as he turned his head not looking at me.

"D-did you know that even though it's a beach there's still a dress code" he stated as I looked down at my body. There wasn't any of these so called clothes on my body.

"I-is there s-something wrong with the way Juvia looks" I ask starting to stand.

"Don't you own any clothes?" He asked trying to avoid looking at me.

"No" I state shaking my head.

Gray's POV
Is this chick for real. How can someone not own clothes. Urg I just wanted one day to chill out and clear my head and you give me this? I couldn't just leave her here. A group of kids were starting to stare.

"Here" I say handing her my shirt. She looked as if amazed at the sight. She took the fabric from my hands and looked at it.

"Don't you know how to put it on?" But she just looked at me blankly.

"P-put it, on?" She asked as she stared at me. I sighed and took the shirt from her delicate hands and helped her put it on. She stared at me as I did the buttons up. Her skin was pale and her hair and eyes were as blue as the ocean. She looked helpless. I look up after finishing the last button and our eyes meet. Neither one of us broke off the contact until I sighed once more.

" I guess we'll have to get you some of your own clothes, you can't just wear that" I say. She looks at me and starts to blush.

"Come on then, I don't have all day" I said and grab her arm.

"We're going shopping" I state as I drag her behind me.

"Shopping?" She asks.