Prarade

Juvias POV
"W-where are you taking Juvia?" She asked Gray-sama as he dragged through a crowed of people. She heard Gray-sama mumbling under his breath. She stared at his back and the to his hair that swayed in the wind. A small smile crept onto Juvias mouth as she stop causing Gray-sama to come to a complete stop.

"W-what?" He said in his usual laid back, couldn't careless voice.

"J-Juvia..." She trailed off. Gray-sama looked at her in confusion. After what happened last night she had hope Gray-sama would confess to Juvia. Not like it would make much of a different, tomorrow I'll just be another fish in the Sea. He kept staring into Juvias eyes as if searching for something.

Grays POV
I couldn't help myself. Her cheeks that were coated with a slight blush. Her eyes that shined the sea, full of life and happiness. I reached my hand up to her cheek and gently grazed my hand over it. It was soft and warm, making me come closer. Her lips were cherry pink and in reach. She's so close I could just- Ugh wait what am I doing!?! I quickly pulled away before our lips touched. I sighed and kept walking dragging her behind me.

I was so close. Why did I stop? I thought to myself as I was mentally kicking my head. She wouldn't like someone like me, would she? No, I mean she throw snow at my face so it wouldn't be awkward I thought sighing at the realisation that had struck me at that point.

"Gray-sama?" She asked as I turned my head to see what she wanted. Before I could reply, the feeling of her warm lips on my cold ones came back to me as I remember last nights events. My eyes widened as she closes the space between us and I could feel her breath on my lips. Right before they touched she pulled back.

"That was pay back" she said as she giggled and started dragging me. Oh man, I've really fallen for her I think to myself as I watched her get excited by the parade heading our way. The parade!?!!? Lucy's going to kill me for being late!!! I mentally scream as I start to race pilling Juvia along.

We left for the fairy tail parade that was about to go on. I dragged her over to the starting point and told her to wait while I go talk to Lucy.

Juvias POV
Gray-sama left me to talk to Lucy-chan and told me to wait here.

"What do you mean the princess broke her leg?!" Juvia heard a mans voice shout. Juvia wondered over to the shouting and stopped to see a beautiful blue dress with a tiara on a hanger. Juba grabbed it and put it on. She walked out to the mirrors and looked at herself.

"Who are you?!" Juvia heard the same old man say.

"U-uh Juvia" she told him back. He looked at me in the dress and than dragged me over to an ocean float.

"You can be the new princess" he said.

"Bu-" Juvia was interrupted by a gentle voice.

"Don't worry I'll tell you what you need to do. I'll be on the shit with you" a girl said. She had a broken leg and Juvia thought that she was the first princess.

"Ok" Juvia said while nodding. The parade started and the float moved forward. Gray-sama looked towards me with fear on his face. As we got to the crowed they were staring at juvia. The girl told me to dance around and I did so. As I did, the ponds of water around me danced too. The water sparkled in the sun making it oh so alluring.

"Whoa" was all you could here before they jumped up and started cheering. This was the most fun I have ever had. A float came up to the side of me and the water froze. In the float stood a very handsome looking Gray-sama in a prince costume. The girl told me when he gets close I had to kiss him. My cheeks turned redder than a cherry.

Grays POV
When the hell did Juvia get put in the parade. I frozen the water and walked up to her as the crowed went wild.

"Just this once" she whispered to me. My hand landed gently on her cheek and drew her closer. Her soft lips clashed against mine making the crowed go wild. She pulled away but I still wanted more. I brought her closer as the frozen water shattered. She turned to the crowed and waved, pink covering her cheeks. I waved to the crowed but couldn't take my eyes off her. She is beautiful...