~Prologue~

I run down the streets trying to find a place to sleep for the night. The streets were dark, and no one was outside. Drops of rain glistened on the streets. I find an ally and lean on the wall. I breath heavily. The patrollers will be out soon to find unwanted things like me. I'm a shapeshifter... Sort of, except I can't control it. Everyday as I sleep a new animal like thing grows on me or changes. Today, I am part cat. I always wear a hood so that no one suspects me. I have two bright orange cat ears on the top of my head. I have a tail too, but I keep it hidden in the inside of my jeans. I am too innocent to be killed. I wouldn't hurt a fly! By the way, my name is Xiumin, but you can call me Xiu.
I pace over to a box and I tear a hole into the top. I take my special jacket off and fold it into the box. This box was huge, and it looked like someone had a fridge in it or something, from the apartments in the building next door.
I take it behind a dumpster and drift off to sleep, still covering my head with a hood.
The night is cold still. I woke up to the flickering of lights from the silver and blue jeeps, the patrollers drive around in. I turned my head in horror to see one of their men walking down my ally with a taser and a flashlight. I quickly gathered my things and got ready to run. He quietly stalked through the alley and stood right in front of the dumpster.
He turned his head quickly and shot the flashlight right in my face. My veins turned to ice. "FREEZE YOU MONSTER!" He snapped. Why am I a monster? I had my ears covered. Wait! I fell asleep, don't tell me I transformed again!! I looked my hands and they had large claws on them. I was a lot bulkier and I was glad I couldn't see my eyes. I bet they were horrifying, because in the light they must have closed to slits, because I am a tiger. He raises his taser and I dive onto the ground as he try's to shock me. He puts away his taser and reveals a knife. I dash into the corner of the alley, and fear and anger devours my mind. I try to stay calm but the anger and fear swallows my mind.
I revealed my claws and tryed to stop myself. I screamed and ran at him and pulled him to the ground. He yelled and he finally went quiet once I had put him to rest. What kind of monster have I become? I can no longer control my power!
********************************************
So ummm what do you guys think? The story will be a lot epic and who knows what Xiu will face?! Hope u enjoyed! Lots of love
                                                    Dew:3