Chapter 2

The next night was rough. I feel like the whole of Korea is after me. Why?! I'm just one person. I didn't mean to kill a person. I felt threatened and he did too. Would they be after him if he killed me? No. Because they hate people who are special. That my friend, is just horrible.
The next city was so crowded. Everyone was moving trying to get to work, but I'm praying that they didn't notice me. I was sort of like a rock in a river. The people flowing all around me, and just pretending I'm not there. Which is great. But I'm moving "upriver". It's a challenge. After the long walk, my stomach growled. "Dang it. Not now!" I said to myself. I hungrily looked for a vending machine so I could grab some chips or something. I searched a few corners by some stores, and then a food court. I glanced through the window, and saw a vending machine. I carefully went inside and reached my arm up into the slot where the bags fall out. I carefully grabbed the tab of a corner to some crackers and tugged carefully, alert of my surroundings. The bag of crackers now in my hand, I slipped them out of the slot and carried on. Some people would consider that stealing, which it was, but in my case it was for a good reason. A homeless boy who was hungry, with no money, who needed some food.
     I strolled through the city watching every step of the way. I had to be alert. I looked up as the sun was lowering through the sky. I have to leave the city fast! If I don't make it to somewhere hidden, another incident could happen. My pace quickened a little bit. People blurred past. So many crowds. Too busy on their phones to notice the wanted boy trotting down the street, thankfully. In between four large skyscrapers was a road that lead into country. I am almost there! My heart beats a small bit faster. I wait at a stop light and I look up at the sky. The sky is purple almost the navy blue. At night there is danger. Danger for me, and the people close by. The second I see the moon tonight especially, there will be trouble. For tonight, the moon will be full.