{; The Beginning of The Longest Tail Ever ;}

"Kids! Come on I wanna tell you a story!" The kids padded down the stairs. "C'mon we're getting way too old for this." The eldest said. The two children Sat on the couch, and stared. "Now kids, Remember how I said Aunt Celina was coming to town soon?" Brooke, The mother purred. "Ugh. Yeah?" The other said. "Well guess what, I'm gonna tell you how I met her." They sighed

"Our story began on the busstop for the first day of second grade for me, But her new beginning was third." The flashback found its way into the story, And a young Brooke stood with her mother, and jumped up and down. "Look Brooke! She has the same doll as you!" Brooke looked over and smiled. The yellow vehicle pulled to the stop, Picking up the load of children.

Brooke sat alone, Looking outside the window, And her tail moved around energetically. About a week passed, And Brooke looked over at the short brownish gold and white dog, She studied the dog, Noticing her head resting on her paw, As the dog looked out the window. "Hello!" Brooke said, Sitting next to the dog. "Hey." She mumbled. ". . ." |:| A shy one. I bet I can break her out of her shell. |:| "You're short." She smiled. |:| That's not what I meant to say! I'm seem like such a retard! |:|"What grade are you in?" Brooke asked. "Third." Brooke gasped. "I'm taller than a third grader!" The dog giggled.

"What's your name?"

"Celina!"

"I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you!"

"We talked a bit, Exchanged phone numbers, Then we ended up hanging out."

Brooke grabbed a pair of safety scissors and some stuffed animals. "Wanna cut their fur?" She asked.

"I don't see why not."