We love you, Daniel. (From HipsterFaye)

This will be a personal message from me, I know not many will see it. But I still want to share it... (Play the song)

  Daniel Kyre, from Cyndago committed suicide. This is my personal reaction:

I, personally didn't watch Cyndago that much. I watched some funny sketches that my friend recommended for me to watch. I was also always subscribed to them, even though I rarely watched them. They made me laugh, smile and cheer up. They were funny, cute and talented. I was hoping that if I got depression again, I could watch one of their videos. Unfortunately, I went into depression 2 days ago. (Personal reasons) That's when Mark and Cyndago stopped posting videos. That's when the serious thing happened. I was mad but understanding.  I was trying to hack into the deep web to find out what happened. I pieced together some information about Daniel. I was praying that I was wrong. I was crying, sobbing, and just plain upset about EVERYTHING. And he wasn't even confirmed dead yet. Then, when I saw the Facebook post... I just let it go. (NOT FUNNY) I didn't care that It was literally 9:00 PM and my mom and little cousin were asleep. I was wailing and sobbing. No excuses. I didn't know Daniel personally, but he always made me smile. Him and Ryan were two amazing men, then Matt joined along and made it better. Now, I saw someone on Facebook say; "Daniel is dead? Meh. Oh well. Matt can be his replacement." I was so angry at that. SO. ANGRY. Nobody can replace anyone. We are all special.

Daniel was hidden under a mask of happiness, when in reality he was a face of sorrow and sadness.

Rest In Peace, Daniel Kyre. We love you, with all our hearts.

-HipsterFaye

Private message me your personal message and I can put it into this story. It'll be like a big message for Daniel. Message me a song you'd like to put in, or just keep the same song I have.

Thank You.