They're Here Part 1

Alice's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
So it was just a casual day and such, running from some zombies that had attacked the planet Zubaen. The Doctor and I were running away, back to the TARDIS where the cure was.

"Hurry up Alice! There getting close!" the Doctor yelled.

"You think I don't know that!?" I yell back.

We keep running, the slurred grand of the zombies keep getting louder and louder.

"I thought you said zombies couldn't run!" I yell at the Doctor.

"Well apparently these can!"

I am just about to collapse of exhaustion when I see the TARDIS. I smile in relief and quickly run inside. And, you know the rest. We cured a whole civilization of people, blah blah blah.

The Doctor and I were both exhausted from all the running.

"Why can't we ever go somewhere normally?!" The complain as o sit on a couch.

"Because the universe hates us." the Doctor replied, he was looking a bit, off. Like he was waiting for something, something bad. Probably nothing.

"Where should we go next?" he asked.

"Somewhere normal, on Earth, my time."

"But normal is boring."

"And almost getting killed is fun?"

The Doctor turned around and grumbled about me not appreciating the wonder of the universe.

I sighed and went into my room to take a shower and change my clothes. After I was done I came out to find the Doctor with a weird face on, and holding, a basket.

"What the-"

"Alice! I found something normal to do! We're going on a picnic! In Scotland!"

I just nodded and took the basket,"Alright, let's go!"

Time____skip_______________
The Doctor looked extremely pleased with himself that he had found something normal to do. We choose a spot on a grassy field and sat down. We opened the baskets and as I suspected, it was bigger in the inside. It had the normal picnic stuff, well, all the normal picnic stuff. I picked out a sandwich first and talked to the Doctor. After about twenty minutes the Doctor's face went pale. He grabbed for my hand, but before he could even touch me, I became weightless.

The Doctor's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
No, no, no, no, no, no! They're here already?! I thought we at least had a month before that found me again. No, no, no! I must save Alice before its to late!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Alice's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Blackness. Nothing but blackness. My head hurts. Where am I? Am I asleep? Or unconscious? It that the same thing?

Suddenly a bright light blinded me, I tried to lift my hand to shield my eyes, only to find that they were chained down. Again.

I had to blink a couple of times before I saw what was I front of me. A metal robot stares at me, through one, mechanical eye. It looked so weird. Suddenly a screening mechanical sound filled the air.

"We have captured the female! All hale the Daleks! Daleks are supreme!"

More and more chanting arose,"All hale the Daleks! All hale the Daleks!"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
The Doctor's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
"NO NO NO!!" I scream once more as I run into the TARDIS. I dash around. Who knows how long it could take me to find the Daleks, a year? More?! I rested my head down just as a tiny glowing cube flew next to me. I had mail. I quickly opened it, desperate for any information about Alice.

"Hello? Is this thing on? Doctor! We have captured your precious companion. If you don't come quickly, the female will die!"
A faint voice could be heard in the background. "My names Alice, bloody useless robot!!"
"Shut it! As you can hear, the human is still alive. Now the coordinates of our base is located in this cube. Don't think of bringing any surprises. If you do. We will kill her in an instant!"

The cube stopped glowing and the screeching voice stopped. I didn't know what do do at this point. Scream in frustration that Alice was captured, or laugh because they think I'll come without surprises. Now, I just have a few favors to ask.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Alice's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
They had just o formed the Doctor that I was here. Stupid robots. I thought maybe I should help the Doctor in some way. The chains seemed unbreakable, and their security was perfect. But I wonder how much they could tolerate me speaking. Time to bring out, my inner annoying.

"Hey!" I yelled,"Stupid robots!" three Daleks turned and flies towards me.

"What it it, human?!" It screeched.

"I'm bored, and hungry, and lonely, and thirsty, and-"

"Shut it, human!!!!" One screeched.

"But I'm bored! I want to stand up and stretch, my neck is getting stiff, by shoulders hurt, hey can you listen the chains a bit, they're digging into my wrists. I really want some water, and can I have a pillow?"

A Dalek pointed his gun at me. "Let's kill the female, she is hurting my ears!!"

"Stupid robot, you don't have ears! Also you can't damage your precious goods, right?" I said, smirking.

All three Daleks looked at each other having a silent conversation. There nerve of those stupid robots! Talking behind my back!

"Fine, we will not kill you."

I smile brightly at them,"I knew I was right!"

An alarm started blaring. "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" A Daleks voice screeched over the intercom. Next thing you know, the wall next to me exploded.
TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Hey, hey, hey!!!! I'm back!!!! Happy? Well, wait for part 2 to come out! See you next time my lovely fans! -sneakers1