tour.

Liberty:

I said all my goodbyes and love you's  to my family. it was hard to say goodbye but its going to be worth it. I was sat on the coach on calums lap.

"would you rather have teeth for fingernails or fingernails for teeth?" Michael said while playing a game on his phone.

I looked down at Calum who was thinking hard. his bushy black eyebrows, frowning.

Luke laughed.

I started to eat Calum's chips.

"I would choose fingernails for teeth" Calum nodded.

"why?" Michael questioned him.

"because then you could paint them" Calum smirked.

I shook my head and laughed.

Luke did the same but didn't laugh.

"how long left, Austin?" Ashton shouted at the bus driver.

he looked really young to be a bus driver. I think he was 19. I don't know but he was adorable. lmao.

"not long" Austin smiled in the mirror. he had a really strong western accent.

"I need to pee" Michael complained.

"go then?" Luke giggled. Luke laughs at everything.

"NO LUKE!" he snapped.

"Mike, quit acting like a 10 year old on her period" Ashton rolled his eyes.

"y'all okay back there?" Austin laughed.

"yeah. I think" Calum squeezed my hand.

I looked down at him. he was looking at me. I kissed him in between his eyebrows.

*****************

I got calums guitar and started to strum the chords to You and I. Calum started to softly sing, along with Michael and then Ashton then Luke.

"you and I, we don't wanna be like them. we can make it till the end" Calum sung softly into my ear.

"nothing can come between you and I."  Luke sung.

"take it away lib!" Ashton shouted.

"not even the gods above. separate the two of us." I sung as I felt Calum's hands on my arms.

"you and I" we all sung, even Austin.

the bus ride went fast from there. we all just sung weird songs and laughed.

we got to the venue and I looked around. it was so big and amazing and I was so so excited to see the boys perform.

"wow" I mouthed while spinning around. I ran backstage and got up onto the stage and grabbed Calums bass that was stood on a stand. I put it on me and called out to calum.

"who am I?" I smirked.

"I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA" I shouted.

Calum laughed and ran and jumped up onto the stage. he grabbed me from behind and rocked me back and forth. he started to play the bass that was still around my shoulder.

*******************

thousands of girls and boys started to come in and take their seats. the whole arena filled with chat from the people.

I was sat in the 2nd row as people came and sat next to me.

"OH MY GOD!" one girl shouted as she sat next to me.

others started to scream in front and behind me.

"Hi" I giggled.

I spent about 10 minutes taking pictures and talking to the girls around me until the countdown started. the arena screamed.

it was dark until Ashton's drums lit up as he banged them and a guitar started to play. everyone screamed along to the beat of Ashton's drums.

the arena flashed as the boys stood there playing their guitars. end up here started to play as Luke started to sing. the girls around me started to sing along, so did I.

"HOW DID WE END UP TALKING!" the crowd screamed.

Calum started to sing. I screamed so hard.

his eyes scanned the arena. my eyes started to go blurry.

the lights flashed even more.

I grabbed onto the wrist of the girl next to me. she looked at me and mouthed 'are you okay.' I shook my head as Out Of My Limit started to play. I fell off my chair and collapsed.

the girl next to me shouted out to a security guard.

"EXCUSE ME! SHES FAINTED!"

the music and instruments slowly stopped.

"what's going on?" Ashton spoke.

"ok so.. apparently someone's.. collapsed? fainted?" Michael said.

"okay so if everyone stays calm" Ashton panicked.

Calum:

"LIBERTY?!" I shouted into the mic.

there was a crowd of people at the front. I ran and jumped off the stage and ran to where security was standing.

"we are calling an ambulance so just stay calm and put" Luke said.

I saw my baby laying on the ground. I squeezed past the fans as they looked at lib then me.

I knelt down and held onto her hand. I brushed her hair back and stroked her head. I kneeled, looking at her pale face as the house lights came on.

the ambulance came and put Liberty on the bed and wheeled her out.

Luke threw me a microphone.

"okay. I love you guys so so much. you all know that..right?" the whole arena roared. "I will make this up to you"

"just go and do what you got to do,
man" Ashton winked then nodded at me.

the arena chanted "we love you Calum"

I smiled and put the microphone back on the stage as I ran after the bed. I jumped in the back of the ambulance with Liberty. I held her hand.

"you just looove hospitals, princess." I laughed and shook my head, trying not to cry.

|AN|

sURPRISE! IM NOT DEAD!

sorry I haven't posted for like 17 years, I've been so so busy with school work and shit. (I'm in year 11 and currently doing my GCSE's)

I don't like 5sos anymore, but don't worry, this story will continue, I promise.

I hope you all are well and happy and cute and shit.

I love you.

Happy Reading