Chapter 3 Arvial *Edited*

Driving for fourteen hours nonstop, is not fun. But I'm finally here. It has changed so much since 1958. People have gotten some fashion since... finally. And the buildings are newer.

I think I still know where the boarding house is, I told myself. I just drove past the Mystic Grill... I could use a drink instead. I've been driving for fourteen hours after all. I checked the time and It was eight o'clock. Perfect.

I walked into the Mystic Grill and walked over to the bar. But before I sat down, I seen a black hair color that was similar to mine, and he also has the leather jacket I got him. Damon. But he wasn't the only one here I scooped out the area. Brown hair...in a Mohawk type of way? Was that Stefan? Just then a girl comes over to Stephan and kisses him on the cheek. Katherine. Damon caught sight of me and his eyes got wider. I paied no attention though and walked to Katherine.

"Katherine?" I asked in surprise. Back in 1864, Katherine was actually one of my good friends.

"MaryAnn!?" Damon yelled, but he was surprised.

"No, I'm Elena," she said turning to Stefan.

Elena? I didn't believe what she was saying so I listened and looked to her neck. She's human, I could hear her pulse.

"But that's impossible," I said stunned.

"Ann!?" Damon asked coming up behind with a smile.

"Damon! My favorite brother!" We both laughed and hugged each other so tightly that our bones cracked. We looked at each other and he started grinning like a wild man.

"Ann what are you doing here!?" Damon said grabbing my neck keeping my head focused on him. "When did you arrive?" He said hugging me again. He pulled back and touched my scar. He looked at me with confusion and sadness. "What happened?"

"Just a witch fight," I smirked, he smirked with me and turned my around facing Stefan and Elena. He put an arm around my shoulders. I seen my brothers giving each other death stares. Same old same old.

"Ann, this Elena Gilbert." Damon said, "I still have to find out why she looks like Katherine." He said in my ear. "And Elena, this is MaryAnn Salvatore, our sister."

"Oh, they didn't mention that they had a sister," she looked at Stefan with a 'why didn't you tell me about your family' look. I laughed.

"Well, there not ones to brag." I looked at Stefan and hugged him.

"Ew Stef. On animals once again?" I asked whispering because I smelt animal blood when we were hugging. He shook his head still smiling.

A/N: Sorry if it sucks, it'll get better! I'm so happy I got like five reads! Well it's not a lot but, I just started yesterday so I'm happy!