Chapter 9: My Boys!

I've picked that one girl for my cast call. Only two entered - __ - Wassup with that? Anyway, __NasiaSmith is the one I picked. But, anyway for this chapter I want 6 comments and 6 likes at least. Okay? Cause, lately I haven't been getting much feedback. 

And for those saying that everything has happened so fast, well they've been friends for 3 months, and I know where the story is going. I like how it's going. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prema's P.O.V 

Location: Home.

Time: 5:45 PM.

Month and Date: April 3rd

I sat in my driveway, watching the cars go by. I only thought about Jacob and our one kiss that we shared. Sure, it didn't feel real, but, at least we kissed. I waited all day for him after school, and he didn't show up. 

"Prema, come here." Lloyd said, standing in the door. I was curious. He'd never talk to me, willingly. Only if he was forced to. I got up and grabbed my phone. Shoving it, in the back of my pockets. I followed him up to his room and sat on his bed. "Feel like I've never been in here." I laughed. But, he didn't. He just folded his arms and leaned up against his dresser. "I know about that 'Jacob.' boy." he started out right away. "And?" I replied, confused. "You don't need no boys in your life. That's why you have brothers." he quickly objected. "You don't have to worry about that though. Jacob's just a. ." I thought about the kiss we shared, and then I blushed. "Friend." I quickly finished, trying to hide the smirk on my face. "What's so funny?" he questioned. Dang. Caught me. "Nothing." I replied.

"Let me find out that you're doing somethin' with that boy. I swear to God. ." he sighed.

I got up and walked out of his room. As I approached the hallway, I couldn't help but to smile even brighter. Just the thought of Jacob made my stomach transform into a rollercoaster. Or should I say, LOVE Rollercoaster. . I went into the backyard and sat at the patio while. Scaring me, my phone buzzed loudly in my pocket. I unlocked it, and found out that it was only a text message. From Jacob. 

[Jacob's : Jake The GREAT, and Prema's : Pretty P.]

JakeTheGreat: Wydd?

PrettyP: Nothing, chillin' Like a villian. 

JakeTheGreat: Classic. . Lol. Anyway, wanna come over?

PrettyP: I dunno' I gotta check my schedule. . 

JakeTheGreat: Just come over! Damn, making my life so difficult. ^__^

PrettyP: Don't you curse at me boy! -__-

JakeTheGreat: Fine. I'm sowwy, will you ever forgive me?

PrettyP: I'm no longer texting you, crackhead. I'll be at your house in a few.

I walked in the kitchen and told mom that I was going to Jacob's house. Of course, like the rest of my family, she quickly objected. Making up all types of excuses. "Oh your room ain't clean." she smirked as she chopped up onions. "Yes it is, I cleaned it yesterday when you said I couldn't go over Jacob's house." I pouted and folded my arms. "Uh, you gotta take the twins to their Ballet Practice and Luis to his boxing class." she quickly made up another lie. "They left already. About a hour ago." I reminded her. I grew frustrated. "Well, you can't go." she finally gave up and came straight out with it. "What do you mean, I can't go?! That isn't fair!" I yelled. "Girl, you better watch how you talk to me." she warned me as she held up her knife. I was beyond furious.