Chapter 16: Sparks Fly, When I See Your Eyes

Hey! Today's a moody Sunday. -_- But, can you all believe that in a few short chapters, Prema, Craig, Ray, Chres and Jacob will all be graduating High School? Sniff. Sniff. Seems like just a day ago, I was writing about Prema in December. But, in reality, School Ends for me on June 21st! :D Expect more from me. I debating about the date, I should end this book? Should it end at Chapter 30: ? I dunno'. . It's just that I don't even have any inspirtation for this book anymore. 

To all of you, I wanna clear some things up. If you read the description correctly, 

Prema Morrison had a rough childhood. During Elementary school, she was always called, "The Loner. Loser. Retard. Faggot. Ugly duckling." and through Middle School, people teased her about her being, not the thickest girl out there. And through High School - up until the 12th grade.- she always had daily rude comments thrown at her about her hair. But then, one day, at the end of 11th grade, she knew she had to make the best of her last year of school. And, that's exactly what she did. She knew she needed a better, different image. So, she fixed herself up. One day, a new boy named Jacob, transferred into their school. Immediately, he was picked on about his flashy, big hair. She knew the pain he was feeling. She knew that she had to help him. And, that's what she did. She meant no feelings, what so ever. But, what happens when the two become so close that, Prema's reputation goes down, and. . The table is turned. .

Jacob's meant to act like that :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prema's P.O.V

From the looks of it, Jacob and Craig weren't speaking to each other. I didn't know why, but I had to find out. I quickly grabbed my phone. I didn't know who to text. Jake, or Craig. I decided on Craig. He'd be the one to actually reply back.

[Prema: Craig, what's going on?]

I sent that text at 9:02 AM. I patiently waited for him to reply. But, then I came to full realization, that maybe I should've texted Jacob. While waiting for him to respond, I walked downstairs. I hadn't had a conversation with my family in days. "Wassup, Louis!" I ruffled his curly, wavy hair. He stared at me, awkwardly. "Mom. . Why is she being nice?" He turned around, almost frightened. "I'm always nice, lil' Ratchet." I laughed. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and poured some cereal in it. I poured a whole glass of Orange Juice and walked back upstairs. At least, Craig responded. I sat my breakfast on the floor.

[Craig: Nothin' man. . I dunno' if I can stay here anymore. Things ain't the same. . .] 

I took a sip of OJ, as I read the text. I nearly choked. 

[Prema: I dunno' what the problem is. But, I do know that you can't leave. I'm your friend. You're the only friend I have. I need you to be here.]

I waited. I patiently ate the rest of my breakfast and turned my TV on. Something to distract me. After about 15 minutes, I gave up hope. I decided to let him have his space, and not constantly text him anymore. . I watched American Idol. Instantly, I thought about Craig. His voice. I wanted to hear it again. I decided to call him. Surprisingly, he picked up. "Craig. ." I started out. "I'm sorry, I must've had you all shook up. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. . " he sighed. I sighed in unison. "Well, that's great to know. Cause, I dunno' what I'd do if I lost you." I smiled. We continued to talk for about 5 more minutes. That's when I heard Jake's voice in the back round, and Craig informed me that he had to go. I sighed and hung up.