♧Chapter 8♧ (Lilly's POV)

Lillian's POV

Marco and his team were checking around everywhere, looking for any sign of an intruder. I looked at the fountain, they had cleaned it since I had last been here. Zach had ordered a guard to take me back to his room. I walked over and looked into the fountain. There was an engraving- a note of some sort.

"Marco, I think I found something." I said trying to make out the letters.

Marco and a few of his partners ran over to me.

"A note," I said running my hand over the engraving.

"I think it says; Lillian is mine."

"Alpha King!" Marco shouts.

"What?" he yells from where he is at, talking to a client that he is trying to buy land from.

"We found something, it is quite urgent, sir."

I hear him say excuse me.

He rushes towards us and then stops and looks down at the note and growls.

"What does he mean Lillian is his? She's mine." he growls out.

"Alpha King, there is someone on the phone asking for you." a woman says holding the phone out towards Zachary.

"Marco, watch her. I will be right back." Zachary says yanking the phone from the woman and walking off.

An elder woman eyes me and walks towards me she points at me whispering incoherent words.

"Excuse me, I am afraid I cannot hear you." I say taking a step back.

"You are the chosen one, you will save the population of werewolves!" she says and keeps repeating it.

A man soon joins her, I stand there, frightened. Every elder is soon in a circle repeating the twelve worded sentence. People have stopped and are now murmuring quietly and others are gasping. I glance over towards Zachary and he is standing there, his phone in his hand and his mouth open and his eyes are wide.

"Lillian Adalyn Anne Olives, you are the chosen one, your witch powers will end our extinction but you can also be the cause of it." the same woman who started the chant said as she walked in front of me.

"I need to see what you have seen." her hand reaches towards my face.

"No!" I hear Zachary yell and then, I am in my childhood home.

The woman stands behind me and watches miniature me run up the stairs with Peter following close behind. I remember this day, it was the day Peter and I almost caught my house on fire. I follow Peter and mini me upstairs and the woman does as well I watch Peter grab the matches from his pocket and mini me eagerly grabs them and she lights one, and it burns her index finger and she drops it. I immediately look down at the white scar from the burn. The flame ignites and a patch of the white carpet burns.

"Oh no! Peter hurry go get something." mini me yells.

"Water?" Peter asks.

"Ah... ya! Water! Hurry!" she says and he runs out of the room.

He comes back a short while later with a blue bucket full of water and throws it on the fire, putting it out. I watch as I come out of the closet, scared and shaking.
Then it disappears, and I drift off into a darkness.

"Lillian! You have to wake up." someone shouts and then I open my eyes.

A big circle surrounds me, full of people. Some are still looking at me as if I had grown an elephant trunk others are just looking to make sure I am okay. Zachary is kneeling right next to me and he smiles.