Chapter1 goodbye old life

Alice's POV

My name is Esther joy hale

I live in England at the moment however will be moving to America soon to get a fresh start from the place I've lived all of my life.

I am daughter of Elizabeth and John hale, they were loving parents.

Yes I said were, they died, along with all of my other once close family. It was a house fire caused by the neighbours, you may think right now that I'm one of those sad, depressed girls who lost their family tragically, I can tell you now I'm not.

As much as I loved my family I never saw them very much, dad was always away with work, mum as well, my sister was at college and my brother disappeared two years ago.

So now I'm moving to the united states to get a fresh start. I never really felt at home here anyway, the people at my school were horrible and always pushed me around, except for my best friend Rosa I'm definitely gonna miss her.

So anyway I'm here packing my black polka dot suit case with seventeen years worth of memories; yep I've lived here all of my life.

I walked into the living room and phoned a taxi, which within minutes turned up outside my house.

"goodbye house" I whispered to myself.

I got in the cab and set of for the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the song for this chapter is goodbye Avril Lavigne stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

:) xxxx