Chapter3 troublemakers and good friends!

Alice's POV

I woke up in an extremely soft bed, the covers were made out of red silk and so were the pillows, the walls where black with pictures in gold, detailed frames the pics were of woodland areas and one of someone's neck bleeding yep rather disturbing. Directly opposite the bed I was laying in was a huge window which took up the whole wall it was basically just a huge piece of glass! the surrounding area was a huge forest this place was so cool!

I sat up just as the boys walked into my room.

"how are you feeling?" alaric asked sitting on the edge of my bed "fine"I replied. "Do you like your new room?" Sam asked.

yeah I really do, it has a great view but can we please take down the really creepy picture?! I asked pointing to the pic with the bleeding girl. "yeah that was meant to be taken out before you moved in I forgot"he said smiling at me slightly.why would you have something like that on your walls anyway? I asked rather curious, maybe I had moved in with the wrong people!

"oh um we don't know, .this was our parents old house, we found it in the attic!" Harry said I could tell it made him nervous me asking by the way he was bitting his nails.

I was starting to like sammy you could tell he was always getting into trouble with his older brothers he was still older than me though. I've only known him for a few hours and I already know we will be good friends, he looks like the kind of person who is very mischievous! And I can get into trouble with!

"I'm gonna go make dinner dean come help?" stated alaric "yeah I'll help"said harry, "you too no going anywhere it's late and I don't want you getting into trouble!".with that said they both walked out of the room leaving me and sammy alone.

" what do you wanna do?!"I asked, "we could go out for ice cream theres this really cool ben&jerrys ice cream shop about ten minutes away want to go?!"I thought Harry and dean said we couldn't go anywhere and plus what kinda shop is gonna be open at twenty past eleven?!" this kid really doesn't think I thought to myself. "all shops around here are open twenty for hours a day silly!"

Okay that's really weird I thought to myself but didn't question it "fine we will go for ice cream!"with that said we snuck out of the window and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u enjoyed this chapter sorry it's short noticed anything strange yet?!

Song for this chapter is everything at once by lenka!

Thanks for reading sorry if there are any spelling or other mistakes feel free to point them out!

Stay tuned!! ;) xxxxx