Mx. One-Night Stand

Mx. One-Night Stand

Summary: It's your last day of summer before your senior year in college. Your friends (and roommates) drag you to a club the night before your last first day of school. You end up meeting someone and going home with them. You sneak out the following morning, expecting to never see them again. Little did you know you would, every day for the next year. 

*slightly based on Pretty Little Liars Aria and Ezra's first encounter*

Tags: Non-binary, teacher-student, professor-student, mature, sex, strap-on, fingering

A/N This is my first attempt at writing Demi as Non-Binary. I will try my best. If you have any comments or concerns or feedback, please share them with me! I want to make sure I am writing respectfully for both Demi AND my readers! I am struggling to figure out how to explain/describe how a non-binary person looks / what they do without using her/he/him pronouns (because the person might not know they are non-binary yet). If anyone knows how to do that, let me know! 

***

I close my textbook and sink my face into my hands. I rub my temples, trying to relieve my pounding headache. I look at the clock. Seven-thirty PM. I've buried myself in this textbook for the last four hours, highlighting and taking intricate notes, ultimately skipping dinner.

Upperclassmen warned me about taking Mx. Lovato's Pharmacology class. They warned me about the weekly tests, lengthy research papers, and tedious reading assignments that would consume my entire senior year. However, I didn't listen. I could have enrolled in Mr. Davidson's Pharmacology class that was at nine-fifty AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It fit perfectly into my schedule. He was even rated 4.2 on RateMyProfessor. Instead, I enrolled in Mx. Lovato's class. Their eight AM class. My roommates thought I was insane. Everyone did. But there was something about the way everyone spoke negatively about the class that intrigued me. I laugh to myself. Maybe I was insane. 

I exit my bedroom wearing a pair of loosely fitted grey sweatpants a muscle tank and slippers. My hair tied up in a messy bun, baby hairs scattered across my face. I pour myself a glass of water and drink it as I look through the cabinets in search of something quick to eat. 

"You look like shit." My roommate, Veronica, announces. I grab a box of mac and cheese before closing the cabinet, setting the box on the counter. "Have you been studying all day?" She asks in a disapproving tone. 

I avoid eye contact, gazing around the kitchen, looking at anything but her. I grab a pot from under the cabinet, filling it with water before placing it on the stove. 

"It's not too late to switch professors," Veronica suggests. I shake my head-no. I'm no quitter and after telling everyone I would successfully pass Mx. Lovato's class with at least a B+, I couldn't drop her class now. 

I fixate on the pot of water, boiling at an antagonizing slow pace. I rock back and forth on the balls of my feet, hoping Veronica will drop the subject and let me make my dinner in peace. 

Just then I hear the front door unlock and our other roommate, Lucy, enters. She throws her jacket onto the back of the couch before walking over to us, setting her work bag on the kitchen table. 

I flash her a welcoming smile and a simple 'hey' as I return my attention to the pot of water. 

"You look like shit." 

"Why does everyone keep saying that? I'm fine!" I say, my voice growing louder with frustration. 

"Well you do, hun. You've been studying and interning at the hospital all summer." Veronica chimes in.