Soccer

~Nine years ago~

I got up from the bench,It was my turn to play. My coach called me in as I ran after the other kids to the ball. We were all in a crowd chasing after one person. It was easy to stumble and fall. When I was towards the front of the crowd I was pushed over by a girl,she fell down as well. I sat up and looked at her.
She had pretty brown eyes,short brown hair pulled up into a ponytail, she was wearing yellow (the opposite team's color) and had sparkling blue glasses.
She ran over to me," Sorry!" She said as she helped me up.
"It's ok." I mumbled as I got up.
We both ran after the ball as she turned to me and said,"I'm Ellie..."
"Sydney." I smiled.
She smiled back as we ran after the other kids and got the ball.
After the game Ellie came over to me and my mom,dad,And baby brother(I'm four during this time and F.G. is like 1?). Ellie was with her mom,dad,and younger sister.(Ellie is older me(by a month) and her sister,Olivia,is younger than F.G.).
Her parents and my parents talked as we did the same. I was happy that I made a friend,She was my first friend that I made and I was happy. When we were walking home I soon found out we lived on the same street! Me and Ellie lost it. We hung out like everyday until pre-K started.

So. Did you like it so far? This is going to be a story that I'll work when I'm trying to update The Friendship Trials or Into My Eyes... This is my story...I can't tell the full story to any of my friends so Ender,Queen,Shay,Charell, Kira, or Gia if your reading this....This is 100% true and I love my story but hate it at the same time.... :3

~Shebrine