Wet Dream

Hey guys! I'm super excited to be publishing this book for you all. I know I promised to have it out sooner, but hey, better late than never right?

Anyway, have fun!

-LaeBae23
------------------------------

I felt him before I heard him. One moment I'm rinsing the soap out of my hair and the next there's a cold draft coming from behind me. The shower door clicks shut and I feel the warmth of his skin slowly radiate into my back. He steps forward and I shiver as his cool breath hits my shoulder.

His rough, calloused palms trail over my slick body, pausing to give my nıpples a small squeeze. I moan and lean back against him, feeling the steamy water slide between us. His hard c○ck presses into my lower back and I can't help but rub my ass against it. He growls with pleasure and the sound makes my knees go weak.

He turns me around to face him and his mouth quickly captures mine in a dominating kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist as he slams me into the wall, causing a bottle of shampoo to fall from the shelf. He ignores it and attacks my neck with his skillful mouth as his hands grab my breasts, kneading them with his fingers. I groan as his thick, hard c○ck grinds against my core, making me burn with need.

"Please."

He growls against my throat, then smacks my ass. I jerk from the brief pain and moan with pleasure, knowing he wants me to beg for it.

"Please baby... Please fûck me. I need it so fûcking much! I need your big, hard c○ck to make me come! Fûck my little pųssy hard baby! Please-- aahhhh!!!"

Without warning, he shoves his member deep into my tight channel, every inch of it stretching me to the max. I moan as he rolls his hips against mine, his pelvic bone sliding against my sensitive clît. I quickly adjust to his length and he starts fûcking me with hard, deep thrusts.

Just the way I like it.

"Ohhhh! More! Yeah! Fûck! Yesss!!!"

He slams me again and again, each thrust sending me higher. I cling to him desperately, moaning his name as he continues to use my body. His large c○ck fills me deliciously, dragging against every nerve in my quivering pųssy.

He bites my neck then tugs on my hair and forces me to look at him, "Take my c○ck, you little slût. Beg for it."

"Please! More! Oh I love your big c○ck baby! Harder! Oh yessss! Fûck me good! Oh shit I'm going to come!"

"Not yet... Hold it for a minute."

"Ohhhh!!" I groan with frustration, now focusing on not coming before he tells me to.

"That's it baby. Damn, you're so fûcking good... Your pųssy is amazing!"

"Fûck me harder! Oh I'm so close! Please let me come!! Please fûck me! More! Yes yes yesssss!"

The hot water pours over us as our loud moans bounce around the steamy room. I whimper as my orgaşm comes to surface, so close it's almost impossible to stop it. His c○ck slams into me again and I moan loud, dragging my nails down his back.

"Come for me."

"Oh fûck!! AHHH!" I instantly start jerking in his arms, my nails digging into his skin as he keeps pumping his huge dîck into my dripping core.

Huge waves of erotic pleasure sweep through me, his velvety shaft forcing me higher into the realms of ecstasy. I moan with every thrust, my back slamming against the wall over and over again as I scream my release to the ceiling. My core shivers in delight and he continues to fûck me hard and deep, drawing out my orgaşm for as long as possible.