4) Lonely lonely

Alibabaraised his head, and low and behold, in front of him, was  Hakuei-san and her brother. His mouth almost dropped open as he gaped at the two.

"Am I dreaming...?"

"I don't believe you are," Kouen answered monotonously. "Shorty,"

"Shut up," Alibaba glared. An unexpected elbow came from his right side.

"A-Alibaba!! Who do you think you're speaking with?!" Toto whispered angrily. "That man is Ren Kouen, you know!!"

"Yeah-" Kouen began as he was interrupted as Hakuei placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh no, it's really no problem," She smiled. "How have you been, Alibaba-dono?"

"H-Hakuei-san, you didn't tell me you were from the Kou Empire! Or that you were part of the royal family!!" Alibaba said, worry crossing his face.

"Tch! Your fault for not knowing..." Kouen muttered.

"AHEM." From the side of Lady Scheherazade, Muu Alexius of the Fanalis Corps, cleared his throat loudly.

"Sorry , Muu-san," Alibaba blushed, embarrassed, and bowed quickly.

"Sorry, Alibaba-dono, we'll have to finish this conversation later, okay?" Hakuei winked, smiling as she and Kouen walked down the aisle and left to sit down in their guest seats.

"Today, we welcome our future allies from the Kou Empire, Ren Kouen and Ren Hakuei," Muu announced formally. "We hold this banquet in their names to honor our future alliance. Please feel free to enjoy yourselves," He bows, and motions for the food to begin flowing into the hall.

"A banquet?" Alibaba whispered to Toto. "We're just gladiators, why are we here?"

"Idiot! Master is a man of high status in the Leam Empire, just be thankful you're here!" Toto muttered.

"Come on, we need to greet the guests," Master called, motioning them to follow. "When we get there, kneel, and be respectful, got it?"

"Yes, sir..."

Following Master, the line of "most-respected" gladiators walked towards Lady Scheherazade and the royal guests of the night. Standing in an organized row, all gladiators kneeled in front of the three.

"We, the gladiators of the Colosseum, welcome Lord Ren Kouen and Lady Ren Hakuei to the Leam Empire, as valued guests of Lady Scheherazade," Master reported in a respectful tone.

"Thank you, we're quite glad to be ere," Hakuei smiled at Lady Scheherazade. The two had a smiling moment as Kouen sat awkwardly in between them.

"Thank you, Lady Hakuei," Master says, looking up. "Is there anything we may do for the either of you?"

"Oh-"

"Lend me the blonde one, will you?" Kouen's monotone voice questioned. Alibaba looked up, baffled.

"Wha-" He began as Toto's elbow found its way to his gut for the third time that evening. The golden-haired boy winced and returned to his kneeling position.

"Is Alibaba the one you speak of, Lord Kouen?" Master asked, slightly confused.

"Yeah," Kouen replied, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth.

"Yes, sir," Master answered, walking over to the golden-haired boy.

"But-"

"Lord Kouen is asking for you," Master says. "You'd better go,"

Alibaba stared blankly, flabbergasted. Toto pushed him forward.

"Go!" She hissed. "That's Lord Kouen, you know!"

"But-!"

"Hurry up, we'll leave you," Alibaba looks up to see the face of his now-inevitable doom: Ren Kouen. He smirks condescendingly, and turns to walk away. "Follow,"

"You bastard I'll kill you I swear..." Alibaba mumbles angrily under his breath, standing up and trudging after the man grudgingly.

"If you'll excuse us, Lady Scheherazade, Honorable Gladiators," Hakuei bows courteously and follows her older brother and their new guest.

"Sorry, Alibaba-dono," Hakuei whispers to the golden-haired boy. "For my brother's bad nature,"

"It's alright," He smiles. "No need to apologize for his  actions. 

"Well, I do hope he knows what he's doing..." Hakuei sighs.

So due to certain reasons I'll be discontinuing this story but fear not I am passing it on to my friend,  jazzlefazz, who happens to be an even greater shipper of Enali than I am, to finish it for all of you fellow fans of the ship. Very sorry and I hope you are satisfied with the way this story ends under the influence of Fazz

-Icie