Chapter 4

Me: I'm here a lone again. -sigh- They must be having fun scaring class 2-A. Anyway lets start the story.

********

Yamamoto's pov

I sat in my respective chair waiting for the others and Tsuna trying to ignore the stares I was getting from my classmates.

"Yamamoto what are you doing wearing a suit?" One of my fans asked.

"It's only right of the Vongola Tenth Generation Famiglia to look nice for their guests." I said. Just before questions erupted the door opened revealing everyone but Tsuna. Gokudera was wearing his suit and tie with his red shirt, Lambo same but a green shirt, Mukuro and Chrome wore purple shirts Chrome was wearing a skirt, Ryohei was the same as Gokudera but a yellow shirt and Hibari has a darker purple shirt then Chrome and Mukuro. They walked over to me and sat in their respective chairs Gokudera was across from me while the others spread out next to me and Gokudera.

"So where's Decimo?" I asked not trying to blow his cover til he wanted it to be blown.

"He's on his way baseball idiot." Gokudera huffed.

"Why does Hibari and Mukuro look a bit ruffed up?" I asked.

"They where fighting but before it got out of hand he stopped them." Gokudera shivered. I looked at Hibari the students who where close to him looked shocked that the demon of Namimori was hurt.

No one's pov

The big hard wood doors opened revealing our beloved boss wearing a white suit with a sunset orange shirt.

"Sorry I'm late minna but let the feast begin." He said as he strode towards the head chair, while maids and butlers appeared with food. As he sat down the storm guardian beamed at the brunette. Class 2-A was silent some trying to figure out who the brunette was and others *cough the girls cough* drooled when they saw him. When it finally kicked in said person and his guardians where already eating.

"SAWADA!!!!" The class yelled startling said person.

"Hai?" Tsuna asked looking up from his food.

"Why are you wearing such an expensive suit?" Mr. Nezu asked standing up from his seat.

"Please sit down Mr. Nezu all this will be explained after dinner til then please sit down and enjoy your meal." Tsuna said with out stuttering but with authority like the boss he is. Mr. Nezu then sat down because of the KI felt from the storm and the cloud. The dinner was silent for the most part the where whispers from class 2-A could be heard occasionally but other then that the room was silent. After dinner the class followed Tsuna and his guardians towards a room that was big. The room was like the rest of the mansion but this room had 10 enormous paintings the first painting was of the first Vongola Famiglia or better known as the Primo Famiglia next was the Secondo Famiglia, then the Terzo Famiglia, The Quarto Famiglia, The Quinto Famiglia, and so on all the way down to Decimo. The class stood in awe.

"Tsuna why are there two paintings that look like you and your friends?" Mr. Nezu asked not wanting to call this Tsuna 'dame'.

"Well because the last painting you see the Tenth one to be precise is of me and my friends. We are the Tenth Generation Vongola Famiglia now the First painting is of our great great great grandfathers in other words The First Generation Famiglia." Tsuna said beaming when he was talking about Primo's Famiglia.

"Wait what a Dame like you can't be a boss of Vongola your an idiotic moron who can't even hit a fly." Kibary sneered but after words started laughing despite the KI present in the room. Tsuna's eyes where shadowed by his hair as he was fighting the urge to kill Kibary right there and then.

"Kibary you have about ten seconds to apologize to me before you are sent to infirmary." Tsuna said sickeningly sweet so much so that his guardians shivered in fear even Hibari which made the class pale even more then they already where. Kibary was pale but remained silent which was a bad idea on his part.

"One." Tsuna said as he started counting.

"Kibary you might want to apologize because we wont stop him." Gokudera warned backing away from his still counting boss.

"Two."

"I wont apologize to the Dame." Kibary said stubbornly.

"Three."

"Then don't blame us for whats gonna happen to you." Yamamoto said also stepping back with Gokudera. The other guardians also moved back, the rest of class 2-A took that as a sign to get away from Kibary and ran for cover,

"Four."

"Kibary one last warning say sorry so we don't have to take you to the infirmary hn." Hibari said startling everyone but the guardians.

"Five."

"No I wont not even for the demon perfect I won't say it." Kibary said.

"Six."

"Seven."

"Kufufufufufu, Kibary you'll be out for a while." Mukuro snickered.

"Eight."

"I'm not healing him to the EXTREME!!!!!" Ryohei said loudly {More like screamed but who cares}.

"Nine."

"B-bossu don't hurt him to bad." Chrome said a little worried.

"Ten." Tsuna finished counting and ran towards Kibary elbowing him in the stomach then hitting him in the pressure points in his neck careful not to hit one that would kill him because Reborn would torture him later.

"T-tsuna?" Mr. Nezu asked the brunette who was holding an unconscious Kibary. Tsuna looked up at him with eyes the where partially cold and hard like they had seen so much death but also partially warm and forgiving.

"Yes Mr. Nezu?" Tsuna asked.

"When did you turn to not a dame sorry!" Mr. Nezu yelled the last part not wanting to end up like Kibary.

"Since the day Enma and I and my guardians where gone for almost a week but even before then so lets say a couple of days after Yamamoto tried to jump off the roof of the school." Tsuna said handing Kibary off to a butler who quickly left the room. Everyone gaped at what Tsuna just told them.

"So where is Enma now?" A student asked.

"He and his guardians should be here tomorrow thats all I will say on the matter til Enma gets here then we both will answer more of your questions then now Everyone should head to bed Chrome and Yamamoto will lead you to your rooms Boys will follow Yamamoto and Girls with follow Chrome." Tsuna said smiling as said guardians stepped forward.

"Ok boys follow me that includes you Mr. Nezu." Yamamoto said as he started walking out of the room.

"A-alright girls follow me please." Chrome said after the boys had left the room. As soon as Chrome and the girls left everyone that was left started to laugh there heads off.

"That was good Tsuna way to show them not to mess with you." Gokudera said holding his stomach.

"Kufufufufufu, nice one Tsunayoshi." Mukuro said.

"You showed them who's the carnivore, omnivore." Hibari said chuckling.