Chapter 5

Me: I am so very sorry for not updating for so long I've had school and other activates and on top of that my other books and then having writers block for this book. *Bows 90 degree angle*. Forgive me minna.

Giotto: My plan should be coming up soon so stay tuned.

Tsuna: Giotto your making me nervous.

Reborn: What about your speech with Enma?

Enma: Reborn-san all we are doing is answering their questions.

Reborn: True.

************************

Tsuna's pov

The next morning I was sitting in waiting for Enma to arrive so I wouldn't be the only supposedly 'dame student' that was really a mafia boss and not the 'dame student'. A knock came to the door.

"Tsuna-sama, Enma-san is here would you like him to be leaad towards the dinning room or?...." Before the butler could finish his sentience I responded.

"No please bring him here I need to explain some things to him before my classmates see him." I said quickly saving Enma for answering questions right off the bat. The butler nodded and left to get Enma. Soon I heard fast approaching foot steps, a few secounds later my door opened and shut very fast.

"Ah Enma looks like our classmates have already seen you the way you came in here am I right or has my Intuition failed me?" I question the gasping red head.

"No your exactly right Tsuna." Enma said leaning on the door making sure it was shut tight though it was.

"Enma I told everyone that when you got here the two of us would answer their questions is that all right, why am I even asking you'll agree to my plan." I said muttering the last part.

"Why wouldn't I agree to that plan but do we get to torture them later if they don't believe us?" Enma asked smirking. I give a little laugh

"Oh I gave them a good reason to believe us last night. It also seems Reborn has rubbed off on you." I said with a smirk.

"That and my sadistic guardians. Now shall we head for to the dinning hall for breakfast?" Enma responded motioning towards the door.

"Of course Enma." I said opening the door and stepping out into the empty hallway. With Enma following.

"Well here goes nothing." Enma said as we came to the door. I nod then open the door to see everyone actually behaving and not threatening our classmates.

"Ah Enma, Boss there you are." Takeshi said making everyone look at us.

"Sorry we are late we had something important to discuss." Enma said and I nodded as we both headed to our seats.

"It's quite alright Enma, Vongola." Adelheid said.

"Adellheid I told you to call me Tsuna not by my last name please." I said sitting down.

"What do you mean Tsuna you last name is Sawada." Mr. Nezu said.

"That is true but it translated to Vongola in Italian."

"That is quite right Boss."

"Nufufufu why did you call me boss."

"Well now we come out de~"

"Yare yare I hope Tsuna can calm down after this."

"May the lord let him."

"Hn" Voices ring through the dinning hall startlingly everyone. (A/N: I think you can guess who's who).

"Primo!" I yelled at the ghost that appeared next to me.

"Hello Decimo." Primo said looking at me then to his guardians who stood next to my guardians.

"What the inferno are you doing out of the Vongola gear, Pinky?" Hayato asked G, Giotto's storm.

"Shut the inferno up will you?!" G snapped at Hayato causing my storm to get angry and started to curse at his 3x great grandfather. I laugh nervously, 'well this should be fun.' I thought sarcastically.

"Giotto could you tell me why you are here?" I asked.

"Why can't I see my cute grandson and the tenth boss of the family I created?" Giotto asked as I heard gasps from my classmates.

"Then arnt you worried that you will use to much flames?" I ask a little worried for my 3x great grandfather.

"No we don't have to worry about them." Giotto said as he lend down and whispered in my ear why.

"Damn her." I mutter then look up at the others that had no idea what was going on. (A/N: class 2-A).

"Uh Tsunayoshi what's going on?" One of the girls asked.

"Well first off how about we properly introduce our selves?" I asked and everyone one except a given few nodded.

"Alright then Simon why don't you go first." I said and I received a nod from Enma. The Simon famiglia stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"I am Enma Kozato the tenth boss of the Simon famiglia." Enma said receiving many gasps from the people who did not know.

"I'm Adelheid Suzuki guardian." Adelheid said. She earned a few 'figures.' or 'as expected of the only one to rival Hibari.'

"Julie Katou guardian."

"Kaoru Mizuno guardian."

"Koyo Aoba guardian."

"Rauji Ooyama guardian."

"P. Shitt guardian."

"You they are also my famiglia and my closest friends." Enma put it at the end. Nothing, no sounds, just pure silence.

"Nani!!! Enma is the boss of the famiglia that is best friends with Vongola!!" Hana yelled startling everyone out of the silence. I gave a curt nod and she sat back down. Now it was our turn as the Vongolas not my group of friends.

third person's pov

"Alright it's time for us now, guardians, primos, lets start shall we?" Tsuna asked. When he asked he got nods from his guardians and the primo's. They stood up and walked/floated to the front of the large room.

"I'll go first." The first sky said receiving a nod from the tenth sky.

"I am Giotto di Vongola. I am the one who start this famiglia." Giotto said proudly.

"I'm G Giotto's storm guardian and right hand man." G said stading next to Giotto but also next to Hayato.

"I'm Asari Ugetsu Giotto's rain Guardian." Asari said standing by Takeshi.

"Knuckle Giotto's sun guardian." said standing by a quite Ryohei.

"Alaude cloud guardian Hn." said standing by Kyoya.

"Lampo-sama lightning guardian" said sitting by Lambo.

"Nufufufufufu, Daemon Spade mist guardian." Said standing in between Chrome and Mukuro.

"They are the Primo Generation. Now for the Tenth." Tsuna said.

"I am Tsnayoshi di Vongola or as you know me as Swada Tsunayoshi. I am the tenth boss and so known as Neo Vongloa Primo." Tsuna said proudly as he, Giotto and Tsuna's guardians beamed in pride.

"Hayato Gokudera storm guardian to Tsuna and his right hand man." Hayato said proudly.

"Takeshi Yamamoto rain guardian."

"Ryohei Sasagawa sun guardian to the extreme." Ryohei said quietly.

"Kyoya Hibari cloud guardian hn." Kyoya hn-ed.

"Lambo-sama lightning guardian." Lambo said lazy.

"Kufufufufu, Mukuro Rokudo half mist guardian." Mukuro kufufufu-ed.

"Chrome Dokuro half mist guardian." Chrome said hiding behind Tsuna.

{To Be Continued....}