Some Changes

Niall
After having my braces I was okay but after a few minutes I felt a searing pain.Then Mal arrived she was so pretty, but her face was so sad.Why?
I went near her to ask why she was sad.I asked her what's wrong?She looked at me and said .....

Boom!!!got yah and went laughing I chased her to the room and catched her by the waist she was laughing so hard so I was in control. She laid down and I hold her arms in both sides and she went silent, it felt a bit weird we were so close to each other, I leaned closer to her and then we...
My mom barged in and was shocked..
***
Niall
We were called to go downstairs and there were are parents they were talking about something.
Our parents told us that we should stop our sleep overs.We were both shocked and confused.We asked why.
Why mom!we both shouted.Why?! You know youre both 13 now and your with the opposite sex. And boys nowadays get a bit touchy.

Mal
Why mom?!Well some changes are going to happen.Tomorrow were leaving for Brooklyn were going to be leaving there. But mom I love Ireland, well our car is ready, we'll leave first thing in the morning. But mo....Mal no buts, everything is final, there is no turning back.
Mom? Yes dear?Does Niall know?

Well Mal we have to keep it with us for just now cause maybe Niall might hold us back, you know Niall. Okay mom, my bags are ready.

Niall
I tried calling Mal but she didnt answer, I cant sleep properly Im not used to this its saturday and shes not beside me.

Mal
Niall has been calling me for hours and it hurts me to see his name come up my phone while I just ignore it.

I turned on my radio and when I turned it on the music really matched what was happening right now. When I turned it on the song "Photographs" was on and I tear ran down my cheeks a bit. I dont want to leave Ireland its my home.

I went to sleep crying in bed, tears were around my eyes and it wont stop going out.

***
The next day...

Mal
We started putting our bags in our car at dawn, and I know that Niall was still sleeping.I got the idea to put our wooden plank and go to his window since each of us have a plank.

I went upstairs and placed the plank in both of our windows, I open up his window and went inside his room, I walked silently in his room and got a pen and paper. I started writing and once I was done I went out.

When I went out my dad called me that it was time to go, I took one last glance and got inside the car and we started our journey going to Brooklyn. Dad already bought our plane tickets but since it was far we got the flight for the next day.

Niall
I woke up and saw a paper on my table and as I can see it I am sure that it was Mal because of her handwriting.I started reading it and got up right away and went to their house.

It said:

Dear Niall,
I know that I told you this right now but, Im leaving right now for Brooklyn, my mom told me just last night and she said to keep it within our family for now but I cant help but really tell you about it. Niall I will really miss our good times together our laughs, our sleepovers and many more. I know that we've been talking about growing up together till college but I guess its not happening. Im not planning to hurt you right now but its just Brooklyn, its so far and I dont even know if were coming back. So Niall I'll try to keep in touch with you. And I know its going to be our birthday next week but mom just told me about it last night. Im so sorry Niall but I promise not to forget you.

Your bestfriend,
Mal

P.S:Dont forget me:)