My Puppy~

"You were so good today, I think it's time for a treat." Phil's slow, deep voice broke Dan from his quiet reverie, making him look up from his place in Phil's lap. "Do you want a treat?" Dan grinned widely and nodded. "Are you sure?" Dan nodded more enthusiastically. Phil unclipped the leash from Dan's collar and said "Go get your toys, let's play." He nudged Dan to standing and playfully swatted his rear as the lanky man scampered off towards the bedroom.
Phil waited for Dan to be out of sight before dropping to his knees and pulling a box out from under the couch. He folded back the flaps and pulled out a wireless, remote-controlled plug with an odd hole at the end. Setting it on the couch, he also pulled out a pink drawstring bag and pushed the box back where it came from just as Dan came back into the room. He was wearing a headband with a set of perky dog ears on it and carrying a bottle of lube and a small bullet vibrator. He walked over to Phil and kneeled in front of him, setting the toys down in presentation.
Phil rubbed Dan's head gently and picked up the bottle of lube. "Such a good boy! You can open your treat whenever you want," he added, handing the silky bag to Dan. Dan looked at it for a moment before tearing into it and pulling out something soft and a dark chocolatey brown. He ran his hand over it as it unfurled, revealing itself to be a long fluffy tail with a loop at the end. Dan sat very still, petting the tail and staring seriously at it for almost a minute before looking up at Phil.
"For... me?" Dan's voice cracked with emotion as he broke the silence of his role in the scene. Phil nodded, and Dan launched himself at his boyfriend, lavishing kisses all over his face as he hugged him tightly around the chest. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou I don't even know what I did to deserve this but I've wanted one for so long thank you thank you now I can really be your puppy oh my god can I wear it right now? Please?"
Phil's lips curved into a smile at his boyfriend-slash-sub's excitement, and he warmly returned the embrace. "I was hoping you'd ask... Why don't we take this into the bedroom?"
--
Phil clicked the dial up a few settings and Dan whimpered, wiggling his hips a little. This sent his new tail into a slow sway, the dark brown fur catching the light and adding an air of sensuality to the whole thing. Phil felt his chest swell a little with pride at how well he'd matched the color to Dan's actual hair color. He'd seen an ad on one of the more interesting Tumblrs that he'd followed and when he found out about he and Dan's shared petplay kink, he had secretly placed a custom order and waited until they were both comfortable in their roles to break it out. Today had been so relaxing for both of them and Dan was so excited about being a pup that it seemed like a fitting reward. Just then, Dan moaned and Phil snapped out of his thoughts. Running his eyes over his sub, he felt his cock jump at how pretty he looked.
Dan's hair was tangled and puffed out around his head, the ears on his headband just barely peeking through the mess, and his eyes were closed. He was on his hands and knees, ass in the air, tail twitching as he thrusted his hips against nothing and pressed his chest and face into the mattress to stifle his sounds. Phil could just barely see the end of the plug peeking around the tail and he got even harder seeing how hard Dan was clenching down on it. He twisted the dial up sharply and was rewarded with a "Master, Master please, Master..." from the writhing body on the bed. He chuckled to himself and turned the dial back down until it was near the "off" position.
"Not yet. Good puppies are loyal and only come when their masters call. It's not time for you to come yet, so heel."
Dan whined and sat back on his heels, face still pressed into the mattress. He ground down onto the plug and squealed in frustration when Phil turned it all the way off in response. He peeked up through his hair just in time to see Phil climb onto the bed and roughly flip him onto his back. Phil pressed gentle kisses down his neck as his hand trailed down his chest and stopped to play at the cut lines of his hips. Dan involuntarily thrust towards Phil's hand, and Phil paused and moved it back up to push some hair off of Dan's face. Dan's brow furrowed in frustration, then his whole face lightened and took on an ornery countenance. He reached over to the lube bottle, slicked up his hand, and grasped Phil's cock.
Phil sucked in a breath and pressed his face to Dan's neck. Dan stroked him slowly, twisting his wrist at the head before moving back down, and Phil rolled his hips to encourage him. Dan smiled but immediately let out a cry as Phil sank his teeth into Dan's neck hard enough to be felt, but not quite hard enough to bruise. He licked a stripe over the indentation he had left and then latched on again, sucking on the tender flesh to mark Dan as his. He was so lucky to have a boyfriend who was also a sub AND into his biggest kink AND on the same wavelength often enough that he could dom from the bottom in the moments when he could tell that it was what Phil wanted.
As if sensing what Phil was thinking, Dan whispered "I love you so much, Master-Phil" into his ear, and Phil felt himself starting to reach the edge of his orgasm. He pulled Dan into a deep kiss and started furiously pumping his sub's cock at the same time, causing Dan to moan loudly against his mouth and speed up his own hand on Phil. Immobilized by the heat of the moment, both men could do nothing but moan until Phil came with a gasp, with Dan following almost immediately and practically screaming his delight to the whole building.
When Phil's vision cleared, he saw a totally blissed-out Dan lying on his back with subspace and sleep fighting each other for dominance in his eyes. "I love you too, Danny-pup," Phil said, grabbing a shirt off the floor and wiping off his boyfriend, then himself. Dan keened and curled towards Phil, who responded by pulling Dan's head to his chest and wrapping his arms around him for the night. "You did so good, babe. So good." Dan made a sound as close to a purr as a human could come, and Phil gently stroked his hair before adding, "But since I never actually gave you permission to come, you're wearing that tail all night."
Dan chuckled drowsily and snuggled more tightly against Phil. "You say that like I wasn't already planning on it."