Close

It was reaching the deadline of that week, Phil hasn't done anything. He just threw the paddle back in the bin and walked out to his office. He knew Dan would try something like this, he was always jealous. The one thing Phil wanted more than to be left alone was for Dan to tell him the truth. He tried recovering the file but his boyfriend was a lot smarter than he thought. Phil stayed locked in his office besides stepping out every once in awhile to remake it. About halfway through he got second thoughts, like why is he doing this for someone that obviously doesn't care about it enough to delete it. Dan could've watched it and thought it was horrible. Phil finished anyway, it wasn't nearly as good as he planned it to be but after a little more than a week of ignoring Dan he finally was ready to talk to him again.
Dan on the other hand wasn't as upset as he figured he'd be, he knew he was being a dick and he probably would've done the same to Phil, he wouldn't of lasted as long but he'd still be pretty angry. He didn't know what was so important about it, only that it's so close to that day and Phil still hasn't spoke a word to him. He smiled every time he saw Phil come out to use the bathroom or to get a snack, getting his hopes up every time Phil was coming down for him. Dan got used to the idea that Phil wasn't, so he ignored back.
--
It was the 25th and Dan was surprised when two pale arms were holding him, he has been waking up alone. He was also surprised to see he was wearing a collar, one he knew he put away. Dan smiled and cuddled back into him, hoping this meant he was somehow forgiven.