Prologue

3rd Person POV
The Rukon District was always a busy place. The souls who lived there were constantly active, so no one noticed the sleeping form of a young brown haired teen by the river bank. No one paid attention when his eyes snapped open. "Where am I?" He asked as his two different colored eyes, one startling blue and the other chocolate brown, darted around, taking in the scenery. A familiar feminine voice drifted to his ears.
"Don't you remember who you are, Kaien?" Another familiar voice spoke up, this time male.
"Hush, Nejibana. He does not know who he is yet. And besides, which one of us is his zanpaktou? Is he Ichigo or Kaien?"
"He is obviously Kaien. See? He recognizes me. Not you." The male zanpaktou sighed and stared at the boy, who began to feel uncomfortable.
"He seems to be a fusion of both." Nejibana, as that was her name, turned to face the boy. The boy, up until now, had been struggling in trying to remember his past lives. The names of the two zanpaktou in front of him suddenly popped into his mind.
"Nejibana! Zangetsu!" He exclaimed. Both zanpaktou looked at him as they stopped arguing.
"He does remember us!" Nejibana was practically jumping for joy. Zangetsu only frowned.
"If he remembers both of us, then he is an anomaly. A fusion of two souls." The boy looked confused.
"Wait a minute. A fusion of which two souls?" Zangetsu and Nejibana looked at each other. Finally, Nejibana spoke.
"Ichigo Kurosaki and Kaien Shiba."

Please review.