Chapter 9

I got off the bus and walk home there was traffic because of an accident on the road. As I open the door as quietly and quickly as I could I closed the door.
I start to make my way up stairs.

My hair was tug backwards against the wall.

"Ooooooo" I screamed

"Shut up!!" Terry shouted standing very close to me. His breathe being exhale on my face.

"Where have you been?!" Terry asked

I said nothing my mouth would not open.

His hand made hard contract with my face.

"Where have you been?!" He asked again getting quite inpatient

" I-I-I was on the school bus" I stammered unsure of his responses

Then he laughed to him to himself quietly.

"On the school bus please that is bullsh*t!" He shouted

"Other wise you would have been home"  he continue.

" there - there -there was traffic" I said still stammering.

"You want to lie to me !!" He questioned still shouting

" well this will teach you not to lie to me again!"

He slap me across my face the next thing  I knew I was punch and thrown to floor. I hit a sharp object because my head was pounding .I put my hand on my head.

Oh no, OMD !!
My head was bleeding but i unsure what to do. I herd many case where people have die from a huge amount blood loss.

My mum was still at work and my brother was no where to be seen.

I was kick multi times and punch in the eye. Tears rolling down my from pain
I knew not to tell him stop cuz he would just hurt me harder.

After he had finished I was curled in a ball I waited until he was left and made a run for it I grab my bag and tried to make my way upstairs with them .So I wouldn't have to come back downstairs for it.

Yes I was hungry but I would wait until my brother came Brother came back.

As soon I was making my way up the stairs. I heard keys rattle though the front door. I tried to go up the stairs as fast as my legs would carry me.
Whole of my body ached all I wanted to do was sit there.

Maybe he was right I was worthless and a waste of space.

I broke out my thought as the front door closed I prayed whoever it was didn't see me. As I still tried to make my way up stairs, tears still rolling down my eyes.

It was my brother Shawn.

"Rose" he said with concern in his voice

Oh no he had saw me , it was too late.

" what happen?" He asked

Hurrying towards me.

Tears still rolling down my face.

Shawn he knew Terry was abuses but not toward me . Over the years I had mange to hide it from them.

Yes why hide such a thing like this when they could help. The fact is they can't help. My mum is rarely at home most of the time she at work. Meanwhile my brother always comes home late or hanging out with friends.

I put my arm around my brother neck and he lifted me up with my bag on his back.

He carry me to my room with a concern look on his face and shock at the state of me.