Chapter 37

Rose PoV
I woke up to find myself in the quest room of Naomi's. Still in the cloths I was wearing yesterday. I went to have toilet and looked in the mirror. For once I could actual smile at myself in the mirror.

I suddenly felt sick and rushed to toilet. I really must be eating somethings that keeps making me have food poisoning.
I brush my teeth and run the shower.

I strip off my cloths from yesterday and hanging up up my dress. As I get in shower I wash off the make up. Washing my body I ignore the marks on my skin.

I then dry and cream my self and pull on clean clothes. I find the make up bag that Liz left me. I put on some fountain and eyeliner and maracas and then some lip balm. And head down stairs.

I don't why I just felt like wearing some make up today.

"Hey Sis"

"Hey" I say as I take a seat at the table.

Naomi severes the food and then ask "so how was your date?"

"It was amazing actual" I tell them as I take a bite of my food.

"So what's his name?" She says wanting to know more.

Oh no here we go with the question.

"His name Jake." I answer

"Oh okay, he the new kid right ?'

"Yh" I reply curiously how does she know that.

"Oh alright that's good"

"Yh"I say still curious

Please no more question.

"So yesterday was your first date with Jake right?"

Spoke to soon

"Yep"

"Hmmm."she said drifting into her thoughts

Yes, the question have stop.

Then I suddenly realised something.

"How did I end up home yesterday ? I don't remember"I questioned with a puzzled expression on my face.

"You fell asleep so Jake brought you home." Shawn says while using a pause In between Jakes name.

"Oh I say." Falling silent
I feel bit embarrassed for falling asleep on our date. Oh my I feel guilty as well. I kind of wish I never asked now.

Then Naomi interrupt my thoughts. "I thought that very cute what he did." Then she toke off out of the kitchen.

"Shawn I have to go back to house." I simply state not daring to look him in eye.

Well done great start to the morning right? Ohhh

"I know but you are not going back alone.when I'am not around you are to come Naomi house."

I simply nodded. "That's fine by me." Only it would be great if I could just say here but then knowing Terry he make up some lie that I planned to run away or twist idea of his.

"Okay good."

I excuse myself from the table and go watch tv.

Ping

Jake: Morning x

Morning x sorry about yesterday

Jake:it's alright don't worry. 😉you look adorable when you look dw bx

You ever have those moments when you just don't how to reply to text. Yep this is one of this moment.

Then something pop in my head how to reply.

If you say so bx😉

Jake:😂I do say so 😉

😂😂

Jake: yesterday was great😊

Yh it was ✨

Jake: Well would you like to go on a second date with me ?

I thought about it for a few seconds then I texted back.

Yh sure I would love too☺️

Jake: Okay great I let you know the plans later.😌

Okay great😊