13

Luke pov

Oh my god did I just kiss my best friend he's going to hate me what am I going to do I looked at all them and tears form in my eyes " oh my god , I'm so sorry I have to go" I ran out of the store to the bathroom and started sobbing.
Harry pov
Wow did that just happen "Ashton are you going to go after him " Louis asked still afraid of him " if I did what am going to do I don't know how I feel he's my best friend and best friends don't kiss but I really liked it " he said and I very happy because he won't be trying to get Louis "well in that case go get ask him out for god sake if you really like him go get before its late just go for it " he nodded and left the store and Louis smiled up at me I gave him one back and a kiss on the lips "I love you  Louis "I don't think I ever seen him smile so big before I can't the smile on my face "I love you too daddy "and I brought him in a hug and kissed him on the lips.
Luke pov
Was in the bathroom sobbing my eyes out I messed up so bad why did I even do that I'm such a idiot my thoughts were cut off by someone running in the bathroom before they spoke up " Luke Are you in here come on come out I promise I'm not mad"  I took the chance to go stand in front of him " come here " he had his arms out in front of him and I went in them and cried " shh it's ok I don't hate I actually liked it " I looked up at him shocked he liked it when I kissed him " y-you liked w-when I kissed you ash" he nodded and smiled down at me and I smiled back at him he leans in a little a bit ado the same soon soft sweet lips were on my I started to kiss back wow I love this feeling of his lips on mine he was the he first was to pulled away " Luke will you go out with me " did he just ask me out oh my god this is the best day of my life I release I didn't answer yet so I nodded and said " I would love to go out to with you " we both Stared into each other eyes then we both kissed.
------------------------------------
There you go another chapter well we had Harry and Louis say there first love you's in this chapter and some laston how do you think of that;) well love you guys thanks for reading comment 😘😍❤️💟I will have a new chapter up soon :)-a