27

Warning,Smut in this chapter !!!!
Harry pov
When we got back to the hotel I told Louis to pick out some pajamas before we take a shower I go to the bathroom and turned the shower on " Louis shower is ready" I yelled to him " ok daddy " he said back to me a couple seconds he comes in and takes off his clothes and gets in I get in behind him started washing my hair I turned around to help Louis but he was just starting at " what baby " I ask walking a little closer to him he pointed down when I looked down he had a boner " oh baby look at you so hard just looking at me just by me washing my hair " he nodded I pushed him to the glass door and whisper in his ear " I'm going to make you feel so good "I pressed my cock up to his butt then started moving up and down " ah ah d-daddy " he moaned out after a while I put a finger in his ass Louis is a moaning mess soon I had three fingers in him when I thought he was ready I pulled my fingers out and lined up my cock up to his hole I pushed in and started to move back and forth " ah daddy "he moans I started to pick up my past and move faster and harder "daddy I have to cum" he moaned out " cum baby " and he did I came after him " I love you so much you make me so happy baby " I told him " I love you too daddy and you me happy too I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you " we both got out of the shower and went to the bedroom and get dress in are night clothes and lay down on the bed " goodnight baby " I said to Louis " goodnight daddy " and we both fell asleep in each other arms .
------------------------------------
Hi guys here another chapter there only tree more chapters left in the book I love you all thanks for reading comment and vote 😘😘😍😍😇😇😎😎🤑🤑