Chapter 4

**Natasha's pov**

I walked down the staires wearing a grey high crop top which said 'play with me' in blue bold writing,white short shorts,and 6 inch black glossy heels .What i can look good when i wanna.

"Oh My God"Chance said with his jaw on the ground,he then turned around to the rest of the gobsmacked people and announced "Sorry guys shes mine" he said walking over to me and taking my hand like it was a fragile glass doll that could shatter at any sudden movements.

"Im sorry chance,but today is your six month anniversary not a day to be tied down [If you know what i mean *wink,wink*] doing chores and such ,today is a day to celebrate and get drunk,a day to be single again and be free,fly away with your wings of freedom"Armin made a speech and we,well we were speechless.

"Armin you dont know how to drink or to get drunk at that"Eren said getting out of his trance.

"I do too"He argued back."Armin you searched' how to get drunk'on on google"I said trying with a poker face.

"Moving on from that touchy subject,get yo asses in the car cuase we about to par-tay"Mikasa holered

Grabbing my leather keys and walked to the garage. "Natasha those keys are different did you get a new car?" Eren questioned me.

I turned around slowly and said " Amm something like that"

we reached the garage and Chance flicked the switch for the lights to go on. Neon blue lights illuminated the black room.

"Are you guys ready to see my new car"

"I WAS BORN READY "Armin shouted,his voice echoed through the room.

"Ok here it is"I sighed holding in a round button on the wall.

Steam emerged from the roof, a platform slowly making its way down to reveal a steel blue bugatti.

"What.The.Actual.Fuck"everyone said in unison.

"surprise"I laughed, satisfied with the look on their faces.

"Now get your fat asses in the car you brats"((look i know their would not be enough space for everyone but yous your imagination please,think of it as someone flew their or because jean looks like a horse they rode him there ok?)))

***********************

Next chapter will be levis point of view so its like whats going on in his life mk

Bye my lovelies