Chapter 28: Time Off

Arianna POV
"I will be free to babysit since you know I only have two classes." Asia said stuffing fries in her mouth. Me and Keenon decided to take a week off from working to have us some time together . Lately we've both just been working, and taking care of Kali.

But as soon as we get back Keenon leaves to go on tour for a month . I'm going to miss him so much especially when I need him around when Kali gets cranky.  But I'll have plenty of help when he's away.

" thanks Asia." I said talking a sip of my tea. It's been awhile since me and Asia went out to catch up . So she decided to take me and Kali out to eat . " and to the most beautiful goddaughter drive your mama crazy while your daddy is away ." She said taking Kali out her car seat.  " and if she do I'll bring her over right to your house I'm pretty sure you and ms.  Carolyn won't mind." I said laughing. "you know my mama won't she said Kali can stay over anytime." She said smiling.

--

After spending the day with Asia me and Kali went back home. It was rainy and cold and I didn't want to keep her out in the night air and I also had some work to do.  "come on Kali mommy has work to do." I said picking her up out her crib.  I had an online test to complete . 40 questions and I already completed half and it's due by 10:00 and it was already 8:50 . But Kali didn't seem to care cause every two seconds she would scream to the top of her lungs .

" here you hungry?"  I said giving her the bottle.  She push it back out her mouth hollering again . " Kali I don't know what you want ." I whined getting irritated . I got up from the bed with her in my arms . I lifted her up laying her head on my shoulder and began to rock her and pat her back .  After I few minutes she slowly went back to sleep.

I laid her down I her crib tucking her in . ' Now let me knock out the rest of the- ." I was cut off by my phone ringing . It was a FaceTime message from Kee. Rolling my eyes I answer the call. " yes sir?" I said looking into the camera . " why you looking mad fo?" He said scrunching up his face.

" I have and online test to complete in the next hour." I sigh. " damn ..where Kali ?" I looked over at her making sure she was still sleep. " in her crib sleep ..she's been fussy today ." " cause she misses her daddy that's why." Keenon said laughing . I shook my head sitting my phone on my laptop keyboard so I can finish taking my test.

" what you doing ?" I said while putting my focus on the laptop screen. " in the studio ..you talk to your mama yet ?" He said twirling around in the chair . " her and my daddy comes back tomorrow morning ." I said. Me and Kee plan on going to Atlanta . Just to get away and maybe do a little bit of radio interviews since we going to another city .

" we leave tomorrow night blood ..you should've been let em know ." He said shaking his head . " shut up I got this ." I said laughing .
After face timing Kee and finishing up my test I went straight to bed. Tomorrow night will be fast than I know it.

Kevin POV
"Say da da." I said watching lamyia clap her hands. Past couple of months my life has been straight . Me and cate co-parenting getting along well but me and Sabrina relationship has been a roller coaster . Last month Sabrina found out she was pregnant . For nine months she carried our son with no pregnancy problems.

During labor something went wrong and the baby stopped breathing. Doctors told us it was nothing they could do . So until this day I don't know what the cause of my son death was.  Sabrina took it harder than me so that's the reason why we going through it .

I try not to worry about it as much but it still gets to me . Thinking about the fact I could've had a son and a daughter was the best feeling ever . "Ma ma ." Lamyia said smiling. Being a father to lamyia is the best thing ever . Seeing her smile and laugh makes me forget about all the other shit I got going on. " that's my girl."
Cate said sitting down on the floor.

"so what's been up with y'all two while I was gone ?" I said looking at lamyia crawling over to cate. " nothing really...I see your girl had a baby." I shrugged my shoulders. Yea I knew Ari had a baby . I was surprised but I kinda expected it. I texted her but she ain't respond I guess she recognized the number . " what you think about it?" I said looking over at cate. She humped her shoulders and began to play with her finger nails.

I know cate misses Keenon and i can't blame her I miss Ari like hell. Me and Ari relationship started out when we was youngins. But I just fucked things up when I got caught up Sabrina . I ain't really care after I tried and tried to talk things out with her I took things farther with Sabrina.

Now look the girl I was inlove with got sign with the hottest producer and then had a baby by a rapper . I'm over her struggling busting my ass trying to fix things right with a girl I don't really love . I just wish I can go back and fix every mistake.

Short Chapter 👌🏾
I'm a little under the weather 😩 and all this rain ain't making it no better SC is flooded🙏🏾 praying for those that's stuck in this type of weather but school for me got cancelled until Wednesday 😎 so I'm going to probably update tomorrow and maybe started on my other book.

Vote, Comment please 😘💞