The Draco

PRDE -The Pride Within-

Chapter 21- The Draco

Rayna stepped off the boat onto the dirt ground. She looked around the area seeing tall trees and a mountain in the distance.

"Alright everyone, gather up!" The tour guide called.

"Come on," Emerald said. "This is our chance to find the Draco."

Rayna nodded. They both quietly slipped away from the crowd and ran into the forest, towards the mountain.
They encountered some Grimm, but it was nothing they can't handle. Once they came in contact with the mountain, they examined the surrounding. Rayna found a huge cave and motioned Emerald to follow.

"You think this is the cave that the Draco dwells in?"

Rayna shrugged. "Not sure, but I am sure that dragons live in caves, so might as well check out this one."

The longer they walked, the deeper and darker it got. Rayna activated her semblance, having her body flare up in order to light up the cave. They came upon a two way tunnel. Not wanting to split up they chose to go down the right tunnel. They came to an open cavern filled with many other tunnels. They have no idea which way to go or how to get out.

"Ok Em, if you're not gonna say it, then I will. Estamos perdidos, we are totally lost," Rayna said.

Emerald sighed. "Who knew this cave had so many tunnels."

"What are we gonna do now?" Rayna asked.

"Don't know."

"Can't you smell our way out, or use your faunas ears to hear our way."

"If I could, I would've done that by now," Emerald said, flicking her tail.

Rayna sighed, "Man, I wonder how's everyone doing back at Beacon."

"Probably doing much better that we are," Emerald said as she cross her arms.
______________________

Yang saw that Paige was engaged in a battle with Demin and Weiss was fighting Ruby.

'What is going on?' She asked herself.

And just then, Yang saw a black blade come flying at her. She quickly ducked and rolled to the side. When she looked up she was met with Blake.

"Blake? What was that for!?"

Without giving any answer, Blake charged at her with her Gambol Shroud in katana mode. Yang held up her arms so that the blade would hit her gauntlets.

As Paige jumped back from Demin, she notice how Blake was attacking Yang.

'This can't be happening,' she thought. 'This is almost exactly like my dream!'

As she brought her attention back to Demin, he was already dashing at her. Paige quickly blocked his scythe with her bladed tonfas, but the clash got her knocked back, sliding a few feet back away.

"I sure hope Ray and Emerald are doing much better than us," Paige mumbled.
__________________

"Hey! Come look!" Rayna called.

They walked through one of the tunnels from the cavern only to come to another cavern that is light up by a huge pile of dust crystals with some rail tracks and carts. They both inspect dust. Rayna picked up the red crystal as Emerald inspect the ceiling of the cavern that has dust crystals hanging.

"This place is full of dust crystals," said Emerald.

"Think someone was mining them?" Rayna asked.