Chapter 3

It's been two weeks since Rico hurt me, he came to his senses to decide to take anger management classes even though he's 19, he turned 19 two days ago also Brent told Rico that Brent and I are officially dating. Rico took it well since I thought he would get angry because they are best friends, and anyway we are currently sitting in the living room.

  "If you hurt her I will kill you" Rico tells Brent threateningly which made Brent looked at Rico.

 "I would never hurt her, I'm a man not a silly little boy who throws tantrums then hits girl" Brent said, and Rico nods.

"Yeah. I get the point but you, and I both know that I never meant it" Rico tells Brent which made Brent nod. 

It turns out mum is back with that piece of shit I once called dad so we have the place, Brent paid off the mortgage which means now that he owns the house, well it's in all our names but since he's 20 he gets the bills, all that shit, and I'm 17 but 18 in a few weeks so it's not that bad that Brent, and I are dating right? Brent is getting his tag thing off in a few months which is great, I decided to go to my room since I want to be alone, I'm sitting on my bed looking at things on my phone when Brent just walks in, and he jumped on my bed before telling me Rico is away with some guys on a camping trip for 3 days which is alright.

Brent pulled me on his lap then he started kissing my neck before he hit my soft spot, I let out a little moan which I could feel Brent smirk, he still continued to kiss while he bit at my skin which caused me to moan again, and I pulled away from Brent you could tell he wasn't happy about that. I just smirked before I kissed him which made him automatically kissed me back, I started  straddling him while he kept kissing me, and then he pulled away before things got heated.

"Can I asked you a question?" Brent asked me.

"Sure" I say.

"Why do you hate your dad?" He asked me.

"One he's abusive little ass, second he's an alcoholic, and third he's a waste of space good for nothing peace of shit" I tell him.

"Has he ever hurt you?" He asked, I looked at him before nodding my head. 

"You know not all guys hit girls they love/like" Brent tells me. and I smiled.

 "I know" I say.

We spent the rest of the night talking about different things, I'm starting to get tired then I looked at Brent while smiling. 

 "Brent" I say.

"Yeah" he mumbled.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask him, and Brent nods.

 "Go for it" he says. 

"Well see the person you killed, why did you kill them?" I asked nervously since I don't know how he will react. 

"Jessica...I did it as self defense but the court never seen it like that I swear but I will tell you anyway" he tells me, and I nodded. 

"Okay" I say then Brent nods.

"Okay, it was about two years ago" he said.

Brent's POV

I was walking home, I was 18 at the time I was coming back from my cousins house, well I got jumped, and the guy that jumped me had a gun but I knocked it out of his hands then the gun fell to the ground. The guy then pulled out a knife which slashed my skin open on the left side, I reached for the gun so I shot the guy before he killed me, when  I got in my mum, and dad seen the blood through my white top. 

"You only made the story up of getting jumped for attention, there was no point of going to the hospital" my dad said. 

 My mum cleaned the wound, then the news was on saying that the guy I killed, and was in his late forties.