revealing the past

Both Takashi and chris had finished their showers, Takashi had wrapped a towel around his waist giving chris an opportunity to steal a glance at his toned body. Takashi slightly frowned staring at his completely soaked pile of clothes on the bathroom floor.

She stood next to him with a towel wrapped around her body , her long light blue hair free from its braid still dripping wet. She looked blankly at the soaked clothes as well, this brought up her own thoughts of what she was suppose to wear. Her original uniform was flithy and she had no extra clothes to wear for the time being.

"Well I guess I might as well wash it, since its already wet" he mutters to himself. "I'll go put it to wash and see if there are any clothes sensei will let us borrow. " chris states bending down and gathering Takashi's clothes.

"Aah you don't have to do that, I can do it" Takashi argues. "Its ok I don't mind, its my fault they're wet in the first place and besides I need to wash mine to. No buts, you stay here." She insists, giving Takashi a stern look before closing the door behind her and heading down stairs to put the clothes in the washer.

Passing by Takagi in her tight tank top and shorts snoring on the couch chris promptly put both her's and Takashi's clothes in the washer.

She then made her way up stairs searching for odd sensei who was currently passed out on the bed.

"Sensei do you have any clothes I can wear or any for Takashi? " chris whispered to the drooling blonde.

"Mhmh look in the drawers" shizuka snorted out before immediately passing out again.

"Thank.....you?" Chris quipped before rummaging through the drawers. Finding clothes was pretty hard since all her sensei's clothes seemed to fit tight, showing off her well-endowed body. Finding clothes for Takashi was even harder since mrs. Shizuka only lived with her one female friend apparently.

Finally chris settled with a green v-neck and black shorts , she got Takashi the biggest t-shirt she could find and some baggy army pants. Hopefully shizuka's roommate wouldn't mind her handing them to Takashi to borrow.

Chris headed back to Takashi and handed him the clothes. Takashi quickly put them on and followed chris to the laundry room.

"It will only be a little while until your clothes dry so please be patient. " chris explained while putting both their clothes in the dryer and starting the machine.

Takashi gulped staring intently as he watched Chris' breast bounce as she moved around. "Takashi? Are you ok " Chris asked puzzled. Takashi quickly shook his head and removed his stare from her breast to her eyes.

"Yeah im ok, anyway didn't we agree that we would talk more? So let's talk" Takashi babbled

"Umm yeah ask a way then" chris shrugged.

"About what you said living in foster families and those scars, elaborate! " Takashi commanded switching his expression from flustered to very serious.

"Fine, but I warn you its not pretty so don't freak out on me. Got it!" Chris sighed.

Takashi silently nodded looking intently for chris to start.

"Well when I was young my parents and I were in a car crash resulting in their death. The car was a hit and run and some how I made it out barley alive. After being in the hospital for months to recover it had been decided since I had no other living relatives I would be put into the system for foster care. I jumped from home to home frequently. And than I was sent to live with the worst foster parent I have ever had-Gabe." Chris paused for a moment closing her eyes.
"Are you ok? You don't have to continue if you don't want to!" Takashi reasoned wrapping an arm around Chris's shoulder.