Joy ride

The air was fresh with sakura petals swirling around all was peaceful. You would have never guessed that gruesome outbreak had occurred.

All the group members except takashi and Chris who sat on top of the moving vehicle were safely sitting in the truck and directing shizuka to saya' s house.

"The views nice right" takashi nudges Chris shoulder smiling. Chris fights off the smile that almost adores face and rolls her eyes. "I guess if you don't forget the stupid and dangerous decision we made to sit on top a moving car during a zombie infestation"

"Well it's either we sit out here with a nice view and fresh air or stuck in cramped up space with six other people and a dog" takashi defends

"I guess...." It beats having to sit next to rei.

"It's so quiet, don't you think" takashi comments looking at the silent road.

There were no people all was quiet and there weren't that many zombies either. Sure you'd see a few of them stumbling around and whenever one for close enough Chris or takashi would put a bullet in its head.

The trunk began to speed up surprising two.  "Woah whats happening " takashi questioned.

His question was quickly answered when he noticed the number of zombies seem to multiply. Takashi grabbed on to chris and held her down as the truck speeded up crashing into the undead bodies.

The ride was bumpy and the dead swarmed, hitting a bad bump chris fell foward and off the top of the truck.

"I told you it was a stupid idea to ride on top of a truck " she groaned from the concrete floor.

The swarm of undead took notice of the fresh new meat on the floor and stumbled to take a bite.

Takashi rushed from the truck to retrieve chris. With hirano's directions takashi was able to shoot down a few of the zombies but the whole group could tell that they were in big trouble the swarm of Undead got bigger and bigger. They were completely surrounded.

Takashi's gun was out of ammo his mind raced what should he do what could he do his eyes then landed on Chris. She was still in pain from the impact, his eyes and looked at her gun strapped onto her chest he quickly raced over to her and picked it up  muttering a sorry.

"Wait what are you doing?" Chris exclaimed as takashi set up her gun and began to shoot using her breast practically as a resting spot for his cheek.

It was no use they were surrounded no matter how much they fought there was too many,they thought they were doomed and then all of sudden they hear a voice Shout " everybody get down"

A group of people covered from head  toe appeared shooting all the undead saving the band of teenagers.

They were all so grateful and as saeko stood to thank their leader their leader took off their helmet showing a beautiful young woman long red hair.

Saya's eyes widened and tears formed, she rushed over and threw herself into the woman's arms cheering out "mother!"

Xxxx

"Please hold her down komuro-san" shizuka purred with a sinister grin

Takashi gulped and held chris down by her shoulders. Shizuka quickly applied the goopy cream onto chris's back as she grit her teeth and stuck her nails into takashi's pants.

"All down" shizuka sang leaving takashi and Chris in the room alone.

"Sorry again about what happened out there" takashi rubbed his neck staring at chris who laid face-first into the bed, her long pale blue almost looking white now hair was free from its braid. "Why couldn't you just strap off the gun from my body instead of bringing my boobs into it?" Chris complained.

"Heh guess i was panicking" takashi nervously laughed.

The door opened and saya came in "takagi what's up?" Takashi asked.

Saya seemed to flinch and looked a little upset being referred as takagi.

"Call me by my first name" she muttered. "Huh" takashi questioned not hearing her.

"Nevermind" saya sighed, she then looked at chris straight in the eye and approached her with a pair of scissors. Takashi flinched seeing the glint of the scissors and leaned closer to chris.

All was silent as saya gently got a hold of chris' long bangs, and with no hesitation began to trim them down.

"There now we can all see your pretty face and you're are not gonna be wearing that dumb braid anymore you can't even make it up in a proper way. And I don't want to hear any complaining about that stupid scar that you think is a big deal,you can barely see it on your face"Saya scolded.

Takashi gawked at the scene before him, saya continued to babble while Chris just sat there silently.

To his surprise chris was not angered and did not yell at saya instead she smiled. "Thanks saya", saya seemed to light up with the sound of her name coming from chris' mouth

"Welcome " saya said with confidence walking out of the room leaving the couple alone together once again.

"Soooo what was that about" takashi raised an eyebrow.  "Nothing you'd understand " she answered raising her head pecking him a kiss on his lips.

Takashi blinked, "wait what was THAT!?"

"What was what?" Chris shrugged her shoulders with a grin

"THAT !! THE THING YOU JUST DID NOW!?"

"You mean with saya?" chris teased

"No I MEAN WITH ME!"  Takashi exclaimed.

Sorry it took me so long to update guys