Stare

Jacks pov:
I walked down the stairs to get some breakfast that slender made. It was only me & Jeff right now so all the food was up for grabs. All of a sudden, a pink & bubbly & very cute sally runs through the kitchen & hops in her seat next to mine. She looked distressed & out of breath but she still had on her gorgeous smile. I sat down beside her with my plate. "So jack." She said "so Sally" I replied. "Will you pleeeeeeeease take me somewhere later? I feel like going out of the house for a while but im not allowed to go alone." She begged. "Of course, it'll be a blast" I said, only I knew I was smiling on the inside behind my mask."
4 hours later..
Everyone left to their rooms. Ben was oddly quiet today in his room. I'm guessing that's why Sally didn't ask him to take her. That's ok because he's mean to her anyways. Jeff was probably getting laid by Jane. Masky & hoodie were out looking for girls to satisfy their needs while Sally was in her room since we won't be leaving for like 20 minutes. I was in the living room watching tv. Who knows where slender was.
15 minutes later Sally came down with her long wavy bouncy golden brown hair falling perfectly down her back & to the sides of her waist. She had on a pink long sleeve with a black mini skirt & black thigh high socks with white bows on them. She also had Her skater classic hightop vans & perfect makeup, not that she needed any.
Puberty hit her hard & good. She grew into her teeth & her face slimed out. So did her waist. It was more womanly. Her boobs had grown.. A lot. Hard not to stare. And it looked like she had been doing squats from behind. I always tried not to stare but she's so gorgeous.
But she's only 17. I really don't want to be a pedophile though so I'm keeping my distance.