Shooting stars

Jacks pov:
Sally grabbed my hand & dragged me to the door. I was surprised at how strong she was I mean, I'm like 6'4 & she's about 5'4 which makes her look very weak. I'm glad she's strong though, it's good she can handle herself.
"Cmon jack lets go to my chill spot" she said. I didn't know where her hangouts were so I just followed where ever she went. We walked briskly through the woods. It was beautiful this time of year. It was very chilly & dark & gloomy. No sun shine & I loved how it looked like it was about to rain. I wasn't cold at all but even though sally is immortal, she still gets cold so I was kinda worried but I'll wait till she says something, I wouldn't wanna cuddle her & creep her out.
She walked ahead of me then stopped. "Ok just behind here" she said. She moved some vines that hung like a curtain & walked through. I was taken back by the scene. I never knew this was here but I wish I did. "I come here to think or watch the stars sometimes" she said. She grabbed my hand & led me up to a tree stump with a blanket she put there. I took a minute to look at this place. A crystal clear pond in the middle with trees all around, you wouldn't be able to find it if you werent looking for it. The tall trees left a big hole in the sky & you could see the stars begin to come out as it got darker. I loved it so much. "You like it?" Sally asked. "Sally I love it!" I exclaimed. I picked her up & spun her around "it's amazing & beautiful!" I said. I gently put her down as she laughed. She sat down on the tree that was elevated above the sparkling water. It was now dark and the stars were sparkling in the water & her eyes & all around us. "Jack" she said "yes?" I replied
"I've never seen you without your mask." She said
"Uhm.. Well I just don't want to scare you." I said
"Jack I'm not scared." She said
I didn't reply until she touched my mask & slowly slid her hand under it to touch my face. She slid the mask off & never before have I let someone lift my mask but, she did. She took off my mask & leaned to get a closer look at my face. "Jack you're very handsome!" She said & giggled. I blushed & looked down with a small smile on my lips. "Jack in not scared, I'm... Interested." She said.
I looked to her as she smiled & handed my mask back. She laid on her back. "Jack watch the stars with me!" She said. I obeyed & laid Down next to her. (Let's pretend jack isn't blind)
I turned my head to look at her pale face. It was so beautiful & soft. She suddenly shivered & put her arms around herself. "Are you cold?" I asked. "I'm good" she replied.
I took another look & disagreed. I scooted closer to her & wrapped my arms around her. I had a lot of body heat & she needed it. "Thankyou." She said as she cuddled into me. We were there for about 10 minutes when she dozed off. I looked down to see her leg on top of mine & her skirt slid up. I'm guessing she was wearing some cheeky underwear because she had no panty lines which I thought was adorable. I thought it was time to go so I carefully sat up with her I my arms & stood up. I walked down the tree & made my way back to the mansion. I didn't wanna wake sally but her door is locked & she knows the passcode to get in so I just laid her down in my bed. I took off my hoodie & laid down on the floor so I wouldn't creep her out when she woke up. I put the blanket on her small body.
I fell asleep & I don't know if it's because she was there or I was so tired but I've never slept so good.