Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kamal...

(Jameel's Bathroom)

The bathroom door slammed behind his retreating back with a resounding bang, and the locked clicked into place with a sound of finality. I was left standing in the open doorway of Jameel's bedroom with one foot still propped in mid air to take step further into the room. What I walked into had rendered me speechless, every cell in my body froze with surprise. My eyes were still glued the spot on the bed where I'd just witnessed the most erotic, and the most breathtaking sight I've been blessed to see.

My foot lowered to the ground and I winced as the sensitive skin on my rock hard shaft brushed against the tight fabric of my underwear, and the teeth of my zipper pressed into my turgid flesh. I firmly held onto the door frame with one hand, and my fingers of my other hand wrapped tightly around the door knob. I didn't trust my wobbling knees to hold me upright. My head spun with the rush of blood leaving my brain and pooling in my aching groin. My nostrils flared as I desperately tried to drew air into my depleted lungs. I was almost overcome with Jameel's unique scents of sweet spices with the underlying tell tale hint of musk.

Once a healthy supply of oxygen was restored to brain, all of my synapses fired at once, and I was almost brought to my knees. My cock throbbed so hard behind the restraints of my clothing. I willed myself away from the door and I slowly made my way into the room. I made sure to close and lock the door before gingerly making my way across the carpet to pick up Jameel's laptop. The poor baby, he's most likely mortified beyond belief right about now. There was no doubting it with the way Jameel literally flew off the bed and retreated into the bathroom. I just hoped and prayed that he didn't stuff himself into the linen closet again.

What was I going to say to him to make him feel better and put his inquisitive little mind at ease about this entire situation? He was only indulging in something every healthy male and sometime females spend hours on end doing once we have come to realize how good self pleasuring and masterbation can be. There's absolutely nothing for him to be embarrassed about.

I'm just glad that it was me who had come through that door and not one of the girls coming to drag him off to wherever, to do whatever somewhere in the house. Turning the laptop around to see the screen, I was met with the image of one very well endowed man plunging his thick rod into the glistening stretched hole of his bed partner was frozen on the screen. Again, my unyielding member twitched as if it was begging for some sort of attention.

I shut down the computer and placed it on the rumpled sheets. Then I drew a deep breath to center myself. I knew it was a futile attempt to calm the desire racing hot through my veins, like liquid fire. I 'm only human after all, and the attraction I've been feeling for that beautiful boy cowering behind the bathroom door has steadily grown into something way more since the day I looked into those frightened brown eyes of his.

The sensually explicit image of him lying amongst the pristine white sheets in such an intimate position was going to be forever burnt into my brain. Calling to me whenever I close my eyes like those mythological Sirens calling unsuspecting sailors from the sea, luring them in with their beauty and their hypnotic voices to whatever the Fates has waiting for them.

Tapping on the door with enough force for him to hear it, I called out. "Jameel, are you alright?" I waited to see if my little cutie would answer me. I'm sure he wasn't going to, so I wasn't too surprised when my question was met with nothing but silence.

"Hey, it's okay, little one. I'm sorry I didn't respect your privacy. I should've knocked and waited for you to tell me to enter or open the door. You were doing something very personal in the privacy of your own room, and you have nothing to be ashamed of, nor should you feel embarrassed about doing it either." I tried to coax him out again, but I was still met with nothing but total silence.