NINJAS

I still feel like I wanted to punch somebody. I am furious as hell up until this very moment, but i have to divert my thoughts while working, for it won't do me no good. The incident awhile ago at the parking lot literally drained my strength. Those wannabe ninjas really send me to the edge, they're like minions of the sorts.

I change quickly through my uniform and look myself in the mirror, it's like I was looking into a different person. The white long sleeve button up shirt that fitted my small frame is okay, but the skimpy little red skirt that has an small apron is different. I didn't even put any make up because I find it heavy on my face.

I sigh from having no choice. I need this to pay for my rental and all. I need a money for the coming school finals. I fix my face and wear a smile before I went out of the door and brace myself. I was greeted by few of the crew. I can see some of the girls were already accustomed to the job, some even sit on the customers lap, some literally sucking someone's faces. This is what I was concern about,I don't like being rudely given comment's like some kind of a slut, which I'm not. I was worried about Betty, for working with me in this cave full of males. She was really a friend. I didn't saw her this night which is odd, we always take our day off together.

Betty is a puzzle to me that I can't hardy read. When we became friends she never tells about her family that's why I was assuming were the same. Sometimes she looks really different. The way she move and all, like she came from a wealthy family.

" Hanna, can you take the VIP room's order?..please?..I really need to pee " one of the girls ask me.

" no problem " I just smile and tap her shoulder and proceed to the VIP room.

The club was now crowded and full of drunk dancing like monkeys. Clubbing was never one of unwinding escapade. I finf happiness by just going in an amusement park. Yes it was lame but I'm a young at heart. I find it amazing
just by merely looking those rides. I didn't experience those things since my parents died when I was still young.

" Hannah, hurry up! " one of the crew says. " The Cortezes arrived already, they didn't want to wait.

"Ye..yes I..I'm on my way on it, thank you. " I feel nervous, maybe because this is my first time taking orders on the said Cortezes. I've been hearing rumors about them, but I just didn't mind it until recently I found out through Betty that they were actually exist, and was labeled as the most fear Gang with the most feared leader, The Cortezes.

" what the f*ck! " the man with black leather jacket and boots was holding his chest part like he was being struck by heavy object but ofcourse I know it was exaggerated. It was me who accidentally bumped into him. We were about to open the VIP room but was being pushed by the others who were partying. " but wait a minute black leather jacket?black boots?

A groan coming from the man I was bump into send me back away from thinking. He wave his hands infront of my face like trying to wake me up from dreaming.

" what do you want?, its not my fault that I stumble into you, your minions did. " I bump his shoulder intentionally and went inside the VIP room.

But when I was already inside I become rooted with the door, my eyes became wide in shock. I was praying that I came in a wrong room.

" not again! " a man groan but he has this full smirk visible on his face, like he was again anticipating another amusing event to occur. I know him.

Black wannabe Ninja?