THE CORTEZES

"The lost Senorita has finally found "the man says.

Standing in front of me was an old version of the man standing beside me. And i could tell they look really the same. But what did he was talking about?

" Papa--

" Maria Hannah Espinoza, heiress of familia Espinoza " He continued talking when suddenly a sound of light footsteps was being heard coming inside the villa.

" whats this commotion about---

The woman who seems being cutout from a womans fashion magazine walks like a beauty queen even in her somewhat 60's. But the small aristocratic composure fades away just by seeing me.

" who are this people?, it seems they've known the real me and my full real name." I whispered to myself. I need to act fast before they will find out the truth. For now i don't know if they're the enemies or not. But if they happen to know my family, they could help me find those criminals who set and burned the only place I loved and only two person who truly love me.

" Dios meo! Tell me son is she what i think she was?" She ask him.

He just confirm her with a nodd. And she gasped covering her mouth with her hands. After a minute or two she suddenly cross the distance between us making me flinch. The action surely did catch her off guarded. Then she diverted her attention to the arrogant man beside me. And the next thing happen was the last thing i could think of.

" you! " she point her finger to him.

" what--

" you arrogant little monster what did you do again to make her react this way? " she keep on ranting like a chicken Hen whose eggs being stolen.

" Mama--

" no!, i don't need an explanation! " she wave her hands on his face.

I find it hilarious seeing how mad she became thinking i was being maltreated. And i say....serve him right! One point for me!..i was waving my invisible pom poms like a cheerleader!. He look at his father to asked for help but funnily he just shrugged him off.

" i didn't do anything---

He was trying to explain himself but received only a death glare.

" this is crazy, damnit! " he curses while purposely bumping my shoulder and walk ahead of us inside the villa.

" i still hear you boy " the woman says while busying herself staring at me and smile like she had been struck by an angel.

" what? " he turned around playing the inocent card face while raising his two hands questioning. He look at his father trying to have an alley but receive a shrugged from him and just whistled facing anywhere but us.

" i don't want to be here " i said it in a firm tone. They all look at me and never said a word." you have no right whatsoever to restrained me or held me captive ". They exchange looks.

" don't you remember us---

" leave us! " he cut his father off and receive a death glare from his mother.

" Nathaniel, let me remind you and your manners---

" please..Mama " he diverted his tone like a good mama's boy.

I'm starting to feel frustrated. The feel of running and never look back was always on my head ever since we cross our path. This man never ceases to make me feel humiliated and pushes me to my limits.

In three strides he reaches me and without so much talking he pulled me towards him making me leaned closer making us just an inch apart.

" you..you arogant bastard! " i told him trying to free myself from his grip.