Begining

Charles Xavier was a small 5 year old boy who was fascinated by science and was incredibly smart. Erik Lehnsherr was also a small 5 year old who never really knew true happiness. He was abused at home and was always alone, until he met Charles.

One sunny summers afternoon Charles was playing by his favourite lake. He was playing pretend as he always did. Charles was never good at finding friends. He always bored them and they never understood him. Charles didn't seem to mind being alone. He was so used to it. He had one friend Raven but she hated the games Charles would play and didn't like it when Charles talked about his science stuff. Charles was walking across the bridge to get to his favourite rock. The one with a giant hole in it. But as Charles was walking towards his rock he noticed a small boy sitting on a bench near the path. He wondered why the boy was sitting there. Especially why he was sitting there alone. Charles decided to walk to the boy, hopping to find out why he was alone.
"Hi" Charles said to the boy. "I'm Charles Xavier. What's your name?" Charles was trying to be polite.
"My name is Erik, Erik Lehnsherr," Erik was quite, a boy had never approached him before. "That nice. Hey you want to come play with me? I'm playing explores" Charles offered the new boy to play.
"Um ok, I guess." Erik got up and followed the new excited Charles. "So how come I've never seen you before?" Charles asked Erik. "Oh we just moved here from Germany."
"Oh, that's cool!" Charles led Erik to the hole in the rock. Erik loved the hole. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. Charles and Erik played for nearly 2 hours. "Hey so I was wondering," Charles took a pause because he was nervous "do you maybe want to be friends?" Erik definitely wanted to be friends with Charles. He had So much fun with him, learning all about the rock and other interesting facts. "Yes yes of course I do.!" Erik replied with happiness. The two boys got out of the rock and began to walk to Charles's house.
"I really liked playing with you today, Charles" Erik said.
"I like playing with you too. I've never really had a fried. Who was interested in what I say. Everyone just thinks in boring." Charles chuckled a little.
"Same. Do you want to play tomorrow?" Erik asked.
"Oh yes please!" Erik was so glad Charles said that. Charles walked off to his house waving to Erik. Charles was so happy to of found p a friend who liked him. Charles just knew they were going to be best of friends.

So how was that? Should k continue this??? I don't know weather this is a short story or a full story. Let me know what you think. Thx guys. Luv ya.