3

Today was Charles's birthday. Charles was never one for a party. He didn't like to have big parties, he just liked having hhis family around. But this year Charles got to spend his birthday with his best friend Erik.
Charles was excited for his birthday. Today he would turn 6! He was quite excited. Charles was mostly just excited to see Erik again.
The alarm on Charles's clock rang at 8:00 in the morning. Charles jumped out of bed and ran down stairs. "It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" Charles yelled as he ran. "Yes Charles it is! Happy birthday my sweet boy." Charles mum said to him as she gave him a big hug. "I got you a little something special" she said. She handed Charles a box covered in bright blue paper, with a yellow ribbon tied around it and had a brown envelope attached to it. Charles opened the envelope first. Inside was a white card that read 'happy 6th birthday Charles! I love you very much. Love from mum'. "Thanks mama!" Charles said as he began to open the bright blue box. Charles teared through the paper to revile a brown box. He opened the top to find a toy race car. Charles loved the gift from his mum! "Thanks mama!! It's just what I wanted!!" Charles gave his mum another big hug. Charles's mum made him a special breakfast. Pancakes with loads of maple syrup. Charles gobbled up his breakfast. "Mama, can I go see Erik now?" He asked. "Yes of course you can" she replied, "thanks mama! Thanks also for the present!" "That's fine son! Happy birthday!" Charles ran out the door to Erik's house. He knocked on the door. Erik swung opened the door and gave Charles a big hug. "Happy birthday Charles!!" Erik said to Charles. "Thanks Erik!" The two boys left to go to their favourite rock were they always hang out. "This is for you Charles." Erik handed Charles a small box with red rapping and a small blue bow on the top. "Thank you Erik!" Charles opened the small box. Inside was a necklace with a heart shaped locket attached to it. "Thank you so much Erik!" Charles loved the little necklace. "You're welcome! Open the heart" Erik said Charles did and I side the little heart was a picture of Erik. "Oh Erik that's so sweet!! I love it!" Charles gave Erik and even bigger hug. Just as Erik was about to pull away Erik pulled Charles in for one more, but Erik didn't give Charles a hug, instead he gave Charles a kiss. Charles was shocked at first. He wanted to pull away. But he was kind of liking it. The kisses lasted only 15 seconds. But it was enough. "Sorry for that Charles." Erik was blushing. He didn't know what came over him. He just had to kiss him. "No it's fine. I kind of liked it." Charles admitted. Charles and Erik spent the rest of the day playing by the water and making each other laugh. At the end of their day Erik walked Charles home. "This has to be the best birthday I've ever had! Thank you!" Charles said to Erik as they approach his house. "That's ok Charles, I had a nice day too. See you tomorrow. Oh and happy birthday." Erik gave Charles one last hug before Charles went to his house. Charles walked though the door and was greeted by his mum. "Did you have a fun time with Erik?" His mum asked "yes I did. We had loads of fun. Erik got me this necklace. And you can open the heart." Charles opened the heart and showed his mum the picture of Erik inside. "That's very sweet of Erik! Now would you like some cake?" His mum asked. "Oh yes please." Charles tan to the kitchen to see a big, chocolate covered cake with sprinkles on top. " looks delicious mum!" Charles and his mum ate the cake and made each other laugh. This was the best birthday Charles has ever had!

Hope you liked that chapter. I like writing it. Sorry if there is too many typos. I'm not the worlds greatest typer. 😔😒 but anyway. If you like please vote. As always stay awesome my fellow mutants.